Status: act-i-tive!!!

I Have a Daughter?

Birthday Crash

My name is Storm Chaser. I know A weird name for a girl. I've lived in Tennessee with my mom all my life and we've had things pretty good. All throughout the years of my early life I wondered where or who my father was but every time I tried to talk to my mom about it, she would brush me off. After asking her for the longest of time and with no answers from her, I gave up. I learned how to play the guitar by the age of 10 and I was really according to my mom. I would sing to her and play and she would always shed tears but never tell me why. Another thing I never got answers to.

Today is one of my cousin's birthday. I have so many I cant even keep up with their names. The party was awesome! My cousin Rimmy got a whole bunch of things for his 7th birthday. He loves action figures and cars so that's what I bought him. He hugged me tightly as we left his house. I got into the passenger seat and buckled in as my mom got in and did the same before driving us back home. We stopped at red light.

"So did you have fun?" my mom asked smiling.

"Yeah. Rimmy is so cool. I think he loved my gifts."

"I know he did. He latched onto you for dear life." she said laughing. The light changed from red to green and mom started driving again but didn't get very far. BOOM!! I felt my head hit the window shattering it. I tried to hold on but my seat belt snapped in half and I flew out the window. I hit the ground several times with a THUD. My legs hit a tree and snapped them as I came to a stop. I watched the car land on its side and with all the strength in my arms and dragged myself down to the totaled car. I seen my mother as I got closer and closer not moving.

I reached the car and grabbed a hold on my mother's hand and then I seen her head ripped open and brain matter oozing out of her head. I felt for a pulse on my mom's wrist but there wasn't one. I hung my head and began to cry. I heard rustling and I looked up the hill. A man was standing on top of the hill. I screamed as if my life depended on him. I heard the sirens and seen flashing lights as the paramedics arrived on the scene. I watched them come towards me with a backboard and the closer they came to me, the more I was losing consciousness.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?