Status: act-i-tive!!!

I Have a Daughter?

Recovery Process

I stayed in the hospital for 3 weeks getting checked out and making sure my ribs were taped up properly and my legs were in their casts rights. I was sent to a recovery center where I stayed and sis intense therapy to get the movement back into my legs. It took exactly 3 months until I was able to be shipped out and put into a foster home. I arrived at Frank and Diana Wired's house and I met their sons Jason, Jack, and Damien. They welcomed me into their family with open arms. I told them about the tattoo I wanted to get for the memorial for my mom and they gave me enough to get what I wanted.

Jason and I were the oldest of the 2 others with Damien being the youngest at only 4 years old. I was in their school not even a month before the assholes their were starting shit with me. I got into fights all over the school and rebroke my ribs 6 different times. I was sent to the Adult High School where I graduated with ease and had a diploma. While Jack was at school, it was mine and Jason's job to make sure the house was clean and to watch Damien. When Diana came home from work, she cooked dinner for us and Frank and then everything started over again the next day.

I woke up and realized it was the weekend. Frank and Diana was home today and I was so happy. I needed some help and I knew they would help me. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to shower. I took my relaxing shower and dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans and Metallica t-shirt. I went downstairs and Frank was sitting at the table alone reading a newspaper.

"Frank?" I said and he put his paper down.

"Yeah?"

"I need your help." I said hanging my head. I heard him stand up.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?"

"No..no. I just wanted to know if you would help me find my dad. I mean I know I have one because my mom told me he was alive." I said.

"I'll hire a private investigator."

"Thanks Frank." I said smiling and he hugged me. I was so grateful to have a foster dad like him.