Status: act-i-tive!!!

I Have a Daughter?

Taped Again

I woke up in a strange room and thoughts of yesterdays encounter with Michelle. I sat up and my left side was really hurting. I bet she cracked my fucking ribs. I got up and went into the bathroom and lifted up my shirt. There was a huge purple bruise where she kicked my ribs and I knew it needed to be taped up again. I walked out of the bathroom and went down to the kitchen for something for my pain. I opened the cabinet and seen the aspirin and took out 2 pills. I popped them into my mouth and swallowed them down with some water. I sat down for a while until I heard someone enter the kitchen.

"How you feeling?" Brian asked.

"Hurting. Michelle probably cracked my ribs again."

"Damn. I have some tape. I can get Zacky to help tape you up." he said sitting down at the bar next to me.

"That would be great."

"You need anything for the pain?" he asked.

"I took 2 aspirin just a minute ago. I think it's starting to work."

"Good...So I'm going to get breakfast for everyone. What would you like from Mickey D's?" he asked scratching his shoulder.

"Anything is fine." The pain in my side was beginning to subside and I was thankful for that. I got up from my spot at the bar and went into the living room and sat down on the comfy couch. My ribs were feeling a whole lot better. I watched Brian go back upstairs and when he came back down he was dressed and ready to go. He said goodbye and left the house.

I sat there in the dark as the sun shined through the blinds on the windows. I heard a door open and footsteps coming down the stairs. I looked up and seen Jimmy.

"Hey Jimbo." I said making myself more comfortable on the couch.

"You're up early."

"Yeah I couldn't sleep anymore. My ribs were killing me." I said as he came over and sat down beside me.

"Can I see?" I nodded and he lifted up the side of my shirt and seen the huge bruise.

"Damn girl." he said touching the bruise. I jerked back a little as his cold hand went over it.

"Sorry about that."

"It's okay Jimmy. Your hands are just a little colder than usual." I said and he nodded.

"They always are. So where's Brian?"

"He went to get breakfast for all of us." I said slipping down into the couch.

"I think Zacky should tape those ribs up."

"Brian said he was going to get him to when he gets back." I said and Jimmy turned on the TV. He turned it over to Sponge-bob Square pants and started singing. I couldn't help but laugh but every time I did it hurt but I didn't let Jimmy notice. Soon everyone was awake and Brian had just come back. We ate and Brian went into the bathroom. When he came back out he had the tape and him and Zacky sat down beside me.

"Alright. Take your shirt off." Zacky said and I slipped it over my head with their help. I sat up as straight as I could while they taped me up. When they were done, they all went over to the studio which left me with the girls. I just wanted to take it easy so I wouldn't hurt my ribs anymore than they already were. Luckily I knew they would heal rather quickly since they didn't put but one layer of tape on them.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? subscriptions?

please? I kno it's short