Status: My inspiration for this story has ceased to exist, I'm not sure if I'm able to finish it the way I want to...

Anthelion

Humble Vista

It happened so suddenly: one moment there was nothing, and then I was hovering in a room. It was like I was hanging from the ceiling, but didn't feel anything. There was still no sound, but I could see. I could see the tall, thin girl curled up on her bed with her feet sticking out from the thin sheet she covered herself with. I could see how her body rose and fell slowly, but I wasn't sure why. Her long hair was swirled around her face and I could just see that her lips were parted and her eyes were closed.

I could not move and I was not moving. Everything was still and motionless except for the girl below me. I couldn't feel anything either, my only sense was sight and it was powerful.

I watched the girl for some time, I didn't know how much time because before her there was no time. I watched as light bathed her body and she rolled over so she was facing me and her eyes suddenly opened and she was looking in my direction. She didn't see me and I knew that, but I wanted her to see.

She yawned and stretched, pulling the cover away from her body, revealing her skin. Her body was the most beautiful thing I could have ever imagined, with soft curves and long legs. She stood up and her hair fell to cover her and I couldn't see her bare skin anymore. She then covered herself with clothes, and I could not understand why she would cover up her beautiful body.
♠ ♠ ♠
I guess this will be like a series of drabbles. but it's definetley a full, chaptered story. I just want to know what people think about this idea.

267 words