Status: My inspiration for this story has ceased to exist, I'm not sure if I'm able to finish it the way I want to...

Anthelion

Drive

The next time I saw her there was no more light filling the room and she undressed, revealing her perfection, and crawled under the sheet, closing her eyes.

Then I was falling and her face was right in front of me. Her eyes were still closed and I felt a slight, rhythmic pressure, and her face moved even closer, the pressure stronger.

The light pressure continued until I realized that I was able to move. Her face hadn’t moved closer to me, I had moved closer to her. I reached forward and touched her face, the skin incredibly soft and then I knew that the slight pressure was her soft breathing on my own face.

When the light washed over her again and her eyes opened, I moved away from her, quickly. I knew she couldn’t see me, but the movement was automatic.

Like the time before I marveled at her beautiful body, and like the time before, the reason that she would cover up her beauty was beyond my comprehension.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for subscribing. just FYI: I'm trying to stay 2 chapters ahead, so I won't update unless I have the next 2 chapters already written.

171 words