Status: My inspiration for this story has ceased to exist, I'm not sure if I'm able to finish it the way I want to...

Anthelion

Fluke

There was a piercing sound and, instinctively, I looked at her and she was looking at me. Her arms were wrapped around her naked body and her mouth was opened wide.

She can't see me.

I wished the deafening noise would stop, it was painful. I moved away from her, but her head turned with me and a book went flying from her hands.

The screeching grew louder and then came to a sudden stop.

"GET OUT!"

Her lips moved in time with the words and her wide eyes stared right at me instead of right through me.

She can't see me.

"I most definetley can see you!"

It had been a while since I was first able to touch her, the light came and went a multitude of times, but right then, finally, I heard her voice. I didn't know what sound was before her voice, and her voice became the only sound. It was music and it was magic.

"Oh my god. LEAVE! How did you even get in here?!"

What?

"Are you deaf?!"

Can she see me?

"I CAN SEE YOU, DUMMY!"

She had a towel on, covering herself, and she stomped towards me, but I moved away and was suddenly on the other side of the room. Her head turned slowly to me.

"How did you . . ."

I moved into the closet because for some reason, I did not want her to see me anymore. I used to want her to see me, I wished and I hoped, but now I didn't. I wanted to disappear.

A moment later she was there, staring right at me with wide eyes, frozen. And then she was gone, a slammed door in her place.
♠ ♠ ♠
I mean, this is not like the traditional story/plot format.

284 words