Sick

Chapter 5

As I smiled, and he backed away, the voice crept upon me. I felt my hand tremble as my temperature rose.

Burn him... Let us burn him...

I shook my head and whimpered a bit. He noticed, and lifted my head up, nearly his full arms length away.

"What's wrong Ramona?" He asked, seemingly calm, but also...

Fearful. We scare him, lets show him fear. The voice whispered.

My hand flew up and grabbed his arm, and with strength I didn't know I possessed, I flipped him onto the bed. While he was slightly disoriented, I climbed on him and straddled him, pinning him down to the bed.

"She's married... You knew it, and still you..." He looked up at me, confusion, fear, and many other emotions swimming in his eyes. "I'm gonna fix you..."

I brought my hand up to his face and watched it light up. He stared at it, flinching away as I grabbed and straightened his head.

He closed his eyes after a minute or so, relaxing and not struggling.

Now, we have to do it Now! The voice shouted at me.

I waved it off with a shake of my head and brought my lips to his, breathing smoke and flame into him. He coughed and I pressed my mouth against his, harder.

Just a little longer, and he'll be fixed. The voice whispered. A little more...

As I pulled away, a needle went into my shoulder. I felt myself get ripped away, thrown back, and fall.

And as everything went black, he left wide-eyed, and the voice laughed me into restless sleep.