Status: completed

Sweet Blasphemy

I said I loved you as I left you

MJ sat in her room. She put Black Veil Brides on constant repeat. She sat there and closed her eyes and listened to Andy's voice sing to her. The mortician's daughter came on. She started to cry. This song always made her cry. This time she just listened to Andy say to her "I said I loved you as I left you. Regrets still haunt my hollow head but I promise you that I will see you again."
"Really Andy? Cause right now I don't believe we'll ever see each other again..." MJ said in response to the song lyric. The song ended and Carolyn came on. "Oh, I love this song!" MJ said. She turned it up and sang along "You're not alone and we'll brave this storm." She loved the song for many reasons but the one reason she especially loved it was because it made her feel something. She couldn't exactly describe the feeling but it was a good one. She didn't know why or how that one song could make her feel so good. MJ was always trying to feel something instead of being numb. She had hurt herself purposely before, almost to the point that she had to go to the emergency room. She thought the pain felt good and she was feeling something. No one knows about this. She never told anyone, not even her parents. She just told them she had tripped and fallen and that's why she was hurt but she knew that was a complete lie. She even thought about cutting herself to feel that pain that felt so good at the time. She was scared to, so she never did. When she found the song and the band, the self inflicted injuries stopped and her thoughts of cutting went away. This band really saved her. They have no idea how much they've done for her and how much they mean to her. If they only knew...

******************************************************

The bus was on it's way back to LA. It was going to be a long drive. Andy didn't know what to do. He desperately wanted to call MJ and talk to her but he remembered what Kelsey has said. Not only was Andy upset but so was Ashley. He was so close to getting Kelsey back only to lose her again. He wasn't going to give up though. He had something planned for her. And it was going to be huge.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter really means a lot to me because all of MJ's self inflicted injuries and thoughts of cutting were exactly what i felt and what i did to myself before i found the song Carolyn and Black Veil Brides.