Status: completed

Sweet Blasphemy

the blind date

MJ watched the scenery pass by out the window. "Everything is going to be fine." Kelsey assured.
"I know... I'm just a bit nervous to say the least." MJ said.
"There's nothing to be nervous about. Everything will be fine."
"Er... Ok... I guess I'll have to believe you..."
They pulled up to the place where MJ was supposed to meet her blind date. Kelsey walked MJ inside and sat her down. "Now if something goes wrong, and I mean anything, just text me and I'll come get you, ok?" Kelsey said trying to make MJ feel better.
"Alright."
Kelsey walked out and turned the corner to see the five guys waiting for her. "Alright, MJ is in there and she has no idea so go surprise her Andy!"
Andy left Kelsey with the other four guys. He walked in and saw MJ awkwardly sitting at a table across the room with her back facing him. He walked over to her and said "MJ?"
She turned expecting to see her blind date. Andy was standing in front of her. She blinked thinking it was just her imagination. This couldn't be real. She had to be dreaming.
"Andy? Is it really you?" she asked.
"It's me, MJ. I'm here."
"What are you doing here? I'm supposed to be on a blind date but the guy hasn't shown up yet."
"He just did."
"Huh? What do you mean?"
"MJ, I'm your blind date. It's me. Actually, there really was no blind date. It was me all along. I just want you back. I love you."
"This can't be happening. I'm dreaming aren't I...? You're not- It can't be-"
"But it is!" This time Andy didn't say it. It was Kelsey. She came strolling in with the four guys behind her.
"Kelsey?! You did all this for me? But how?!"
"Oh, you know. Just with a little help from my best friend!"
"That's me!" CC exclaimed.
"Aw you guys are the best! But... I still can't believe this is real." MJ said.
"But it is MJ. I love you. You were the first person I thought of when I woke up in the morning and the last when I went to sleep; all this time since the day I left you. I just wanted to prove to you that I do love you with all my heart and you're my only one. there's no one else out there for me, only you." Andy said.
"Wow...You're good. I forgive you. I could never be mad at you for that long. I never stopped thinking about you. I'm so happy you're back! I love you, too!" And with that, she held on to Andy, burying her face in his shoulder, never wanting to let go. "Please don't ever leave me again." She said into his jacket.
"I promise." he said as he leaned his head down and kissed her forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay mj is back with andy! keep reading though to find out what happens with ashley and kelsey! could her memory really come back? keep reading to find out! thanks guys!