Status: completed

Sweet Blasphemy

Kelsey the savior

"H-Hello?" answered MJ trying to hold back tears and cover the fact she was crying. It was Kelsey. Kelsey was MJ's best friend.

Kelsey: MJ? Girl, what's wrong? Talk to me.
MJ: I'm... I'm fine. It's nothing, really.
Kelsey: No. What's wrong? I know there's something wrong. Just talk to me. Let it all out. I'm here for you, girl.
MJ: I'm sorry. I don't know why I'm like this. I don't know what's wrong with me.
Kelsey: Don't be sorry. you did nothing wrong. There's nothing wrong with you so stop saying that. You're perfect and you better believe that babe.
MJ: Heh, thanks Kels. You always know how to make me feel better. I don't know what I'd do without you.
Kelsey: Aw girly! I wish i could be there with you now and just give you a huge hug! Lets hang out tomorrow, ok? Girls night? My house. We'll have a sleepover and do makeovers, eat tons of junk food and drink monster and stay up till like four in the morning just like old times. What do you say?
MJ: Alright, deal. See you tomorrow.

After hanging up the phone, Kelsey got a text from a strange number. It read:

Unknown: Hey Kelsey, this is CC the drummer in Black Veil Brides. So anyway, I got your number from Jake who said you supposedly slipped it to him before you guys left the venue. But anyway, we're going to surprise MJ and reunite her with Andy. So.... not to be stalkerish but what's her address? And what's yours? We want to stop by and pick you up and then go over to her house. Text me!
-CC

She quickly texted back. About an hour later, she heard a car, or rather a tour bus, pull into her driveway. Her parents were asleep so she snuck out of the house and hopped onto the tour bus. "KELSEY!" the boys shouted in unison as she walked on.
"Alright so where's MJ's house?" asked Jinxx. She gave them directions to the house. They hid the tour bus by parking it in an empty lot a few yards away from MJ's neighborhood. Andy had been sleeping the entire time and had no idea what was going on.
"Uh... Why is she on the bus...?" asked Andy in confusion.
"We're about to reunite you with your Juliet, Romeo." Jinxx said. Andy left the bus to go see MJ. Kelsey was left in the bus with the four other guys. Ashley walked out.
"Woah." Kelsey thought. He had an AMAZING body. Kelsey was really into muscular guys and Ashley had abs to spare. "I think I'm gonna like this." she thought as a smile spread across her face.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so I really kinda like this chapter but the next one is like my all time favorite! I really hope you're enjoying it and if you have any comments or questions or anything, please feel free to comment. just try and make it nice haha I'm kind of a sensitive person. hope you guys are liking it!