Status: completed

Sweet Blasphemy

a saviour will be there when you are feeling alone

MJ sat in her room. A box of tissues in one hand and a bowl of ice cream in the other. She ate away her pain and cried away her sorrows while listening to Taylor Swift --something she only does when she's really depressed. The warm summer breeze blew her golden hair about to reveal her beautiful face. She sighed. This was not the way she wanted to spend her eighteenth birthday. She looked over at the clock on her bedside table. It read 11:11. "Make a wish." she said to herself. She closed her eyes and thought "I wish Andy was here..." All of a sudden, a rush of tears began to flow from her eyes. She buried her head in her hands and wept.

*******************************************

Andy climbed through the bushes until he finally reached MJ's house. He crept around the back of the house to MJ's open window. He sat below the sill and listened to see if he could hear anything that would give him the hint that she was still awake. He heard someone crying and then realized it was MJ. He peeked in the window and saw she had her arms around her knees and her head down. She was sobbing. He climbed in through the window. He walked over to her and sat down next to her. "Go away mom. I don't want to talk about it." She said. He put his arm around her. "I said go awa-" She stopped mid sentence. At that moment she wasn't looking at her mom; she was looking at Andy. "Wh-, A-, huh?" she said.
"Please don't cry, MJ" he answered.
"Andy? What... why... how?"
"Like the song says: 'A saviour will be there when you are feeling alone' and I'm here now." Her wish had come true. She had made that same wish every night since the day Andy left. It had finally come true. She began to cry some more and Andy held her while she cried. Once she had calmed down, she and Andy lay down on her bed together and drifted off to sleep. At 11:58, Andy opened his eyes and woke up MJ. "What is it?" she asked. "Is something wrong?"
"Happy birthday Maryanna." He said with a smile. The clock turned to 12:00 and he gently kissed her. He knew how much MJ hated her name but he told her he thought it was beautiful, just like her.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is like my favorite chapter. Just saying. Everything that happens before Andy gets there actually happened to me when i got my heart broken but unfortunately the guy wasn't as sweet as Andy is in the story. Andy is everything i wish my ex could have been and more.