Status: completed

Sweet Blasphemy

I want her back

The two girls brought the pizza and the guys upstairs to Kelsey's room. They were lucky because Kelsey's parents were out of town. They really didn't approve of Black Veil Brides but she wasn't as fanatic about them as MJ. MJ's parents really didn't like her choice of music either. They thought she needed special help and actually sat down with her once to talk about it.
"Cool room, Kels." Ashley said. Kelsey looked at him with a confused look. No one but MJ called her Kels and she had only known Ashley for a few days. Her thoughts were interrupted by MJ's voice calling her name.
"Sorry, what?" Kelsey asked. "I guess I was zoning out."
"That's alright, I do it all the time." CC laughed. "Cool shirt by the way, MJ. He added. "We all look pretty damn hot, don't we guys?" As you probably guessed, MJ was wearing one of her many BVB shirts. MJ looked down at her shirt then back up at him and smiled.
"So what do girls do at sleepovers anyway?" asked Jake. "Talk about guys and shit?"
"Basically." answered Kelsey laughing with MJ.
"This really isn't as fun as I thought it would be." said Jinxx. CC agreed. "Yeah you girls are kinda boring, no offense of course."
"Yeah sorry, we'll be more fun tomorrow, promise." Kelsey said. MJ looked confused and so did Andy. "Tomorrow?" they said together.
"Oh yeah, I was gonna tell you but we got interrupted." Kelsey said giving CC a look.
"Wasn't my idea!" he said, throwing his hand up in defense.
"Yeah," Jake said. "Actually it was mine."
Kelsey laughed. "Aw Jake, you are too cute!"
All Ashley could do was stand by and watch. CC and Jinxx decided to leave and go exploring, like there was much to explore. Meanwhile, Andy, MJ, Jake, Ashley and Kelsey were left. MJ and Andy were sitting on Kelsey's bed, his arm around her. Jake and Ashley were sitting next to each other on the floor with Kelsey. "I'll be right back." Kelsey said and she left the room.
"This is your chance dude!" Jake said to Ashley. "Turn on that Purdy charm of yours and get her back."
"Get her back?" MJ asked. MJ was the only one who didn't know about Kelsey's past with Ashley. As the three guys tried to quickly explain it to her, they could hear Kelsey's footsteps getting closer and closer.
"I'm back!" she said as she walked in the door.
"Oh my look at the time." Jake said in an incredibly fake voice. "I must go. See you four tomorrow." He got up and walked out.
"Well, I guess we're stuck with each other since MJ and Andy seem to be quite distracted." Kelsey said to Ashley.
"Yeah looks like you're stuck with boring old me." said Ashley.
"Aw you're not boring! We can get to know each other more!" That smile. He had missed that smile.
"I already know everything there is to know about you." He thought to himself but he kept his mouth shut. As the night progressed, the two got closer and closer; just like old times.
"I feel like I've known you forever. You seem kind of familiar. Are you sure we haven't met before?" Kelsey inquired.
"No I'm pretty sure a few days ago was the first time we've met." Ashley lied. He couldn't possibly tell her everything he wanted to now. It would have to wait. He was planning something special for her.
"I've got to say, you have the most amazing body I have ever seen. I'm really into guys like that." she admitted.
"Well, I show it off for all the beautiful girls out there. Beautiful girls like you." he said with a smile.
"Ok, that was really cute. I'm not one to like cheesy stuff but I'll admit that was cute."
"Anything to make you smile. You have a beautiful smile."
"Aw, oh stop..." Kelsey blushed. Could Ashley really be getting her back? Could he really bring her memory back?