Status: Brand spanking new :D Tell me what you think by commenting and subscribing!

She's A Rebel

The Truth Hurts The Worst

She ran over and hugged me before she even glanced at Nikolai.

“Hey how’s the septum?” She asked touching the ring.

“Don’t hurt to bad,” I laughed out.

“Good cause by the way you cried I thought you’d be moaning and groaning for days,” She laughed walking over to Nikolai and gave him a hug.

Nikolai and her shared a look before she grabbed my hand and walked me into his room.

“Devynn me and you need to talk,” She sighed sitting on his bed and patting the space beside her. “Your going to need to sit down for this. It’s about Lance.”

I sat down and put my face in my hands.

“Go ahead tell me,” I mumbled worried.

“Nikolai wanted me to tell you. I wasn’t going to until later but I thought you should know now. Lance is… he’s not a good guy dear. The last three girls he’s dated showed signs of abuse. I witnessed the bruises myself, my sister was one of those girls. Kalissa and Lance dated about a year ago. She was a fun loving girl but now she’s kind of a.. well she doesn’t trust anyone. She is a shell of the girl she used to be. Kalissa was extremely happy outside but I was always seeing her true side. I started seeing bruises, cuts, scars, and other warning signs but I ignored them because she was happy, or so it seemed. Devynn Kalissa just got out of a year of domestic violence therapy. I know you don’t want to hear this but Lance is an abuser and I can’t let you go through that,” She frowned at the smile on my face.

“Kassey you and Nikolai had this all planned didn’t you? You two are trying to break me and Lance up. He told me this would happen,” I laughed.

“If we are liars then look at this,” She snarled shoving a picture into my face.

It was of a young girl with bruises spattering her face, a split lip, and a skeletal body. The girl couldn’t have been more then ninety six pounds.

“That’s Kalissa Devynn. Right when she went into therapy. I’m not sure if you know this but Lance and Harbour Williams are brother and sister. He’s her little toy,” Kassey frowned as tears streamed down my face.

“He couldn’t do that. He’s to sweet to kind!,” I yelled running out of the room.

I ran into the living room and saw two things that absolutely broke my heart. Lance walking out the door and Nikolai on the floor holding his nose as blood spurted out.

**Nikolai’s P.O.V**

When Kassey got there I smiled knowing I was fixing to save another innocent girl from Lance. Yeah me and him were friends but I can’t handle the way he treats woman. He destroys them until they think so little of themselves they believe without him they would die, sometimes they actually do. I can’t let Devynn be one of his servants. Her spirit is the best thing about her and I know that will be the first thing to go, after that her smile, and not much later her mind.

I was there when Kassey found Kalissa. It was terrible. Kalissa’s lip was bleeding, her face battered and her eyes completely empty of any light. She was absolutely broken and still is. Even a year later if you get that poor girl to venture outside it’s a miracle. She was just like Devynn. So full of life and laughter until Lance.

Once I found out about the two being together I told her to tell about Kalissa. She almost didn’t but I told her how much Devynn and Kalissa were alike. And how much I cared Devynn. I had just met the girl and I already loved her. Something about her bright sparkling eyes and easygoing ways just made my cold heart melt. I was not going to let Lance break this beautiful girl until she was unable to be glued back together.

As soon as Kassey got Devynn safely into the next room and I heard her soft mummer. I spun around to face Lance on the couch. He was spooning cereal into his mouth as if he had no idea what was going on. He didn’t of course but her was fixing to.

“Leave Devynn alone,” I said under my voice.

“What?” He asked food falling out of his mouth.

“I said leave Devynn alone. We both know about what happened to the last three girls you’ve dated and I will not let it happen to her. She will not fall under your fists like Kalissa, Jaycee, and Lillie did. I refuse to see her broken,” I yelled grabbing his arm and yanking him off the couch.

“Get the fuck off of my Nikolai whatever the hell you smoked is fucking with you,” He snarled yanking his arm out of my grasp.

“Weed Lance just regular old weed. I don’t do the hardcore shit like I used to you ass,” I yelled landing a great punch on his jaw.

He swung up and hit my in the nose before stalking towards the door. I fell and laid on the floor holding my nose when I looked up and saw sweet, beautiful, and caring Devynn. She glanced in Lance’s direction and hesitated on her way towards me. He held out his hand and smiled and she started walking towards him, until she saw the blood on his knuckles.

“You evil bastard!” She screamed stopping in her path and going towards me.

“Devynn your not as useless as my sister makes you out to be but you are just as brainless,” Lance laughed before slamming the door.

Devynn sat beside me and pulled my head into her lap. She slowly pulled my hands away from my nose and touched it. When I cried out tears came to her eyes and she cried.

“Devynn don’t cry over me please,” I pleaded my words garbled because of the most likely broken nose.

She ignored my words and kept stroking my hair until Kassey came out of my room where the had gone to talk.

“What the flying monkey shit happened here!?” She yelled running towards me and helping me up.

“Lance punched me in the fucking nose, its probably broken.”

Devynn sat silent as Kassey helped me up and to the door. I didn’t know if she was going to stay or come with us but I was silently praying to whoever could hear me that she would. This girl was different from the rest of them. I wanted to know more.

“Wait!” I heard her voice as Kassey started to shut the door. “I’m coming with you!”
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeahh... I'm evil ^.^
I want some more comments guysss!
This is a filler cause I'm planning for some real shit to be going down soon!
So uhm yeahh(:
Theres going to be a couple twists and evil turns ahead juss saying(:

Insane Forever: Without you this story would've been shit :D Thanks for commenting and messaging me to keep my writing ^.^ I'm very sorry this took so long.. SCHOOL SUCKS D:

Thankies!
~~Aimee~~<3