Status: Comments would be nice. And suggestions;

When Did This End?

Broken Hearts and Broken Vases

All I could hear were sirens, they were getting closer. “Get her in the ambulance now!”
I could hears Jayy voice, “Will she be okay!?”
“Son, we need to get you into an ambulance as well, you have minor cuts but we still need to make sure you're okay.”
I could hear Jayy's voice as the ambulance doors closed and drove away. It faded, and it may have been the last time I heard his voice. It broke my heart to know that I walked away form Jayy earlier this morning the way I did. Who cares if he could have gotten me killed, I would have died beside him and that's all that mattered. Actually by him finding me I could have gotten him killed.

My surroundings started to get blurry. It took all my strength to keep my eyes open. But like always I failed and they closed. There was nothing left to do but pray. Hopefully God could help me out here but if not, than at least I would be in heaven with God. Actually no, I would be in hell with all the other monsters.

JayyVonMonroe's Point Of View;
I watched as the ambulance faded away from me. She was right to walk away earlier, because now I could be the death of Violet. I got into the empty ambulance and sat in the back as it escorted me to the hospital. When I got to the hospital I jumped out of the ambulance and ran inside to the doctor I talked to earlier, “Where is she!”
He looked up at me, “Room 225.”
I went to the elevator and pushed the “up” button. My heart sunk to my stomach when I saw a doctor tell a family, “I'm sorry but we lost him.” Oh how the tears flowed from their eyes. The elevator doors opened and I rushed in and pushed the “2” button. My heart started to beat faster than it does when I'm performing on stage.

I rushed out of the elevator and down the hallway to room 225. I knocked on it and a nurse opened the door, “You can come inside, but I have some bad news.” I sat down beside Violet who was laying on a bed with a breathing thing up to her mouth. I grabbed her hand and held it. The nurse went on, “We don't think she's going to make it.”

My life fell apart at that very second I picked up a glass vase with flowers and water in it and threw it against the wall, “You guys are all messed up! How could you not save her!”

I stormed out of the room and out of the hospital. There was nothing let to do but run, so I ran.