My Wonderful Insanity

Lies are the things that make the truth

i looked across the road and saw mickal at Evaleaner's house, I started to panic at the thought of him seeing me, so i decided to hide, crouching down behind a bush i watched tracy walk to mickal and hug him.

Wait, what ?. tracy knows him, but how, how can she possibly know mickey, she doesn't even know me so...
Tracy and mickal started to walk away from the house towards me, SHIT, i hoped up and ran inside into my house next door.

Tracy pointed to my house and laughed, god i hate people so damn much.
"whats wrong D" the shadowy figure behind me asked
" he's here, he'll find us and that can't happen, if, if he finds out about you he'll flip and probably kill us... well maybe not kill us but at least hurt us" i jumped five feet in the air when i heard someone knock on the door.
" go upstair" she demanded, i followed her orders and ran into my bedroom closing the door and hiding underneath my bed.
"WHERE IS HE" i heard mickey shout.
"no don't shout, she doesn't deserve it" i whispered to myself.
loud thumps come up the stairs to my door, i saw my door open, i froze.
"D, it's me"she said
i curled out from under my bed and smiled.
"he's still here, come down stairs, we can explain together" my smile disappeared.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's so short but i have writers block and it's hard to think of things...
so if you could comment and give some idea's :) <3

also who do you think dickay's living with, she seems pretty important to him :)