Status: Complete, though other 4 word games might be added

The Minds of a Group of Teenagers

Shitlocks the cat and his vast underworld

Once upon a time, there was a horny cat in an alley. His name was Shitlocks. He enjoyed the taste of hamburgers and tuna. Tuna was very arousing he rubbed it on a fish finger sandwich amongst some other things. One day he felt particularly sexual, so he got his fingers and started to lightly caress his shaft until he got a phone-call off Sex line telling him that he was too aggressive when he orgasms and that he should not ejaculate on the old Granny from the bingo advert on television, even though the Granny was always on Babestation. He thought the Granny had sexy saggy breasts!

He contacted the Granny and he asked her to get freaky with his tiny hairy penis. Her boobs flapped around her humongous fat rolls; it turned him on. He waited over her shower to be spanked. Once it was over the Granny died from over exhaustion so he ate her while he tossed himself off until he imploded from sheer force of his ejaculation. He washed himself then ate a few grape-fruits while searching for another Granny who would fulfil his randiest dreams. This includes sucking his nose while he sang gay bar to his many cat wives. When they finished they scrubbed the ceilings and walls because there was sperm everywhere. Even on his crucifix! It was a magical, wonderful sight to him. Seeing this sight with sperm all around. He thought it was magical and decided to keep them as pets because he wanted something to keep as sex slaves because the Granny had AIDS making her weaker As the days passed the sex slaves died.

Growing more depressed, Shitlocks, Began to wank himself... alone. But he did it too vigorously and his penis exploded! He humped to hospital to seek medical help to remove the spoon jammed in an unusual orifice. The nurse came, and to his surprise it was Granny Butch-face! It started once again but he broke his penis so they couldn’t shag. Crying in a corner, comforting his snapped knob. Then he began to think outside the box... A new prosthetic penis! That could satisfy 5 women at a time, and a man if they wish. Creating an orgy that will change the world and hit aliens above. This would be the dirtiest orgy ever and even the Romans would be proud. He would also keep captive slaves in his basement which he would make fight to the death. Even though there would be a bit of rivalry between sex slaves (Cats and Grannies). The dogs soon heard the orgy and decided to join making moves: sex positions never seen by any other living-species. Such as: Horny Kitten, and Frustrated dog! He was the Emperor of this underworld sex-den. Until he took an arrow to the knee! Bear Grylls joined to drink his own piss, and lick a shit. Bear was... Forever Alone! Awwww!
♠ ♠ ♠
there is strong language in this if you didn't like it sorry, but it was written by a group of teens and I tried to tell you. Sorry the different fonts didn't come up... it isn't as funny now :(