Status: Brand New!

She's So Country

Image

Lucinda Sophia Johnson was born and raised on Raintree’s Ranch only two miles away from Kernville, Texas. She’s an aspiring horse jockey and gifted singer/songwriter. She grew up away from the lights and glamour of the city on a small farm land. She learned how to ride and train horses at a young age.
Sometimes she has a better connection with horses then she does people. Getting up at five in the morning, shoveling manure, training horses, and moving hay is a normal day for her. When she’s not helping out on her family ranch, she’s writing and performing her own music. Country music is all she knows and loves. All this girl need are her horses, her music, and her family and she’s perfectly happy.

Matt Sanders was born and raised in Huntington Beach, California. When he was in high school he formed a band called Avenged Sevenfold. The city life is all he knows. Touring the world and playing his music is all he knows. He wouldn’t know a country love song even if it came right up to him and bit him in the ass.
Lucinda and Matt’s worlds are completely different. Their personalities are polar opposites. But their worlds are about to collide. Everything they’ve ever known is about to change. Because Matt Sanders just found out that he has a sixteen year old daughter.
 

(I do not own Avenged Sevenfold or anyone famous. I simply own the plot and any original characters. Any events or people resembling actual event and actual people, are purely coicindental.)
 
  1. She's Country From Her Cowboy Boots Down To Her Home Roots
    'She's Country' Jason Aldean
  2. I'm Gonna Wish I Had A Storm Warning
    'Storm Warning' Hunter Hayes
  3. The Only Thing Missing Is Me
    'Who's That Man' Toby Keith
  4. I'm Not Ready To Make, I'm Not Ready To Back Down
    'I'm Not Ready To Make Nice' Dixie Chicks