Cant You See We Are meant To Be Friends And Lovers?

Chapter 7

Malikah’s POV

I can’t believe who decided to come back to the gay ass school. I really can’t. He is supposed to be dead, seriously. He was shot 2 years ago, right in the heart. How is it possible that he stands in this classroom, he breathes the same air I do, and he sees the people before me? I must have been staring pretty damn hard, because a few seconds later I was jabbed in the ribs.

“What the hell?” I asked to whoever jabbed me.

“Sorry, you were staring really hard at Andrew.” Was the reply from Benny.

“Am I the only one who is a bit disturbed by the fact that a guy who is suppose to be dead is standing right there in broad daylight?” I asked/stated
.
Then I heard a smart ass remark come from no one other than David,

“Well don’t look now, cuz Mr. Supposedly Dead Man is walking in our direction.”

I punched David lightly on the arm only to turn around and face the crotch of someone’s skin tight jeans. I looked up to identify the body that the pants were attached to, only to have emerald green eyes shinning at me.

Andrew’s POV
I felt a wave of happiness wash through me when I notice the four best people in the whole fucking world
.
“Ma-Lick, Benny, D-Cock, and Devil Child! How are my darling little fallen angles?”

I gave each one of them a big hug. That’s when I notice Malikah was staring at me. Then I remembered she was the only one of the four that was there when I got shot. Why she was there? I have no idea.

~Flashback~

I was walking along the street right next to the park. Clutching the last thing HE gave me. The thing I will always remember HIM by, the thing that will always remind me of the love we shared, the last thing that held his scent. Jacob Dillon Hilton was my life, my love, my heart, my everything. He is gone now, died just a few minutes ago. The last words he said to me were these,

“Andrew, I tried. I can’t fight it any longer. I have fallen in and out of several comas. It’s time I went. There are so many things I never had the chance to tell you. Just know that I love you. Nothing can or will ever change that.”

With that he was gone, but before he said all of that he gave me the package I am clutching for dear life. I found a nice comfy spot on the park bench and opened the package. Tears filled my eyes the second I got it open. It was a dog-tag. Around it were 16 nice sized emeralds. The words engraved on it are this, ‘Jacob and Andrew. Forever Lovers. Forever Friends.’ I felt a tear slip down my cheek. I heard footsteps in the distance. I quickly put the tag back in the box and tucked it in my pocket. Suddenly I heard a gunshot. Than several more after that. I notice Malikah running out of the trees, she was bleeding. Next thing I know a bullet hit me. Right in the heart. I fell to the ground and heard Malikah scream. The last noise I heard was sirens. Then I blacked out.

~End Flashback~

“You’re probably wondering how is it humanly possible that I am standing here, aren’t you?” I asked Malikah.

Her reply was a simple nod.

“Well as you know I fell into a coma. That coma lasted for 3 and ½ months. Once I came out of the coma. I was told by the doctors that the bullet didn’t go through my heart, merely cut it. I lost a lot of blood which is why I fell into a coma. So here I am good as new.”

Her reaction scared me shit-less and probably all the others around me. She screamed and started jumping up and down. When she finally calmed down, she said,

“Yay! Now we have almost all of the gang back together. Just need to find one other person. We will look for him at lunch. For now let’s just sit here and catch up on the years.”

That is exactly what we did.

Benny’s POV

Finally the bell rang for lunch. I practically ran into the lunchroom, searching for that golden bronze head. When I spotted it I ran up to him and tackled him.

“Brian! How has my main man been?”

“Yo Benny! Pretty good man and yourself?”

“Hanging in there. Still chasing Ma-Lick that’s for sure. Oh guess who we found?”

“Who?”

“Andrew! He is back.”

“You serious? That’s awesome. I still have a crush on him after all these years.”

“Well let’s go and get the rest of the gang. Lots of catching up to do.”

With that said I got off of him and we found the rest of the gang. Could today get any better? Little did I know it was gonna get way better.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i haven't updated in so long
no one is reading
so here is another chapter
hope you like it
love ya