Status: Active

Momma, I'm in love with a criminal

What do you want?

The cars hummed by in a blur as Sophie walked down the sidewalk while listening to her Ipod. It was getting dark and she was on her way home from the coffee shop where she worked. Her foot steps were the only sound as she reached the street next to her apartment. Just as she arrived at her door and was about to insert the key into the lock, a hand clamped over her mouth before she could scream. She was pulled back against a strong, male body. She began to struggle and squirm around.

"Shh..don't move", a deep voice said. "I'm not going to hurt you as long as you listen to me and cooperate. Got it?"

Sophie nodded and became still and relaxed her body. The hand slipped off from her mouth but he kept a strong, firm hold on her. "What do you want?'', she whispered.

The man looked at her for a second and then motioned with his other hand towards the door. Sophie slipped the key in the look and turned the knob. The man pushed the heavy oak door open and they both stepped inside. She turned on the lights and stood there, not knowing what to do. And in the light, she could actually see him for the first time. He had wavy black hair, piercing blue eyes and olive toned skin. He was actually really attractive, she thought. He seemed to notice her staring and he smiled a knowing smile.

"Look, I meant what I said okay? I'm not gonna hurt you."

She spoke hesitantly. "Then why exactly are you in my house!?"

He ran his hand through his thick hair and sighed. He then paced around a bit and took a look around her house. He came back around and stood in front of her. She stared into his eyes and waited for his answer.

"I need your help"
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first chapter and I'd like to know if you guys like it. Please leave some comments :)