Status: Active. Comments are welcome :)

Take My Hand And Never Be Afraid Again

This Day, Some Day we kept Falling Down

I spent the next couple of hours sitting in my basement listening to music, every now and then I would chuck some stuff but other than that I was going to forget this ever happened. Frank was a fucking douche bag and should go and find a busy road and chuck himself in front of a car.
It was nearly six now, I had re straightened my hair and fixed my fringe, put on some foundation, mascara and eyeliner and was wearing black ripped skinny jeans, a long sleeved smashing pumpkins shirt and red chucks. I looked into the mirror at my reflection, I looked sort of pretty when I had makeup on, my eyes were big and blue, I had nice plump lips, and snakebite piercings.
But Jamia was like model beautiful, she was everything I wasn’t and I know why Frank liked her. When I imagined Jamia’s face, I started noticing all my blemishes more clearly. I had a too big nose, some bad pimples and my eyes were so big they looked like goldfish eyes. A nose job- yes please, breast implants- yes please, perkier bum- yes please, thinner things- yes please.
Oh god I had turned into one of those obsessive annoying girls that complain about everything. Another reason to hate Frank, he had done this to me.

A honk outside caught my attention. Yes Gerard is here! I grab a hoody and tread up the stairs hoping that Jamia and Frank had left by now. But knowing my amazing luck, I wasn’t surprised to see them walking down the stairs the moment I was walking up my steps. Frank looked extremely uncomfortable; he was shuffling his feet and staring at the ground awkwardly. Jamia on the other hand looked like the happiest girl in the world, and I had a sudden urge to rip her pony tail off.
“You’re friends are here by the way Fanny”, said Jamia.
“Yeah I heard them, thanks”, I replied curtly, walking past them down the hall.
“Wait- what friends?”Asked Frank nervously, he was obviously hoping that it wasn’t Gerard.
“Oh just those loosers you used to hang out with”, replied Jamia. I ignored them and continued my way out the door. Now would be a really nice time to have a superpower, then I could kill them both without it having to get to messy.
Gerard waved me over, I walked over towards his car and opened the passenger door. It was only Gerard in the car.
“Hey Fanny”, said Gerard not taking his eyes off Frank’s car.
“Hey, where are the others?”, I replied hopping into the seat and shoving my hoody on, it got quite cold in New Jersey.
“They’re at my house with Mikey, I’m just picking up Elena now”, he said smiling at me. I smiled back then punched him in the arm. “Hey what was that for?” He cried
“That’s for not telling me Frank was at my house dick”, I said with a smirk. Speak of the devil. Just as I said that, Jamia and Frank trotted out of the house, they looked up and saw us. I could feel Gerard shooting daggers and he gripped the Steering wheel tightly. I better do something before Gerard does.
“Right well then we better get going Gerard, come on”, I said leaning forward to try and brake his gaze from Frank. Gerard nodded and turned the car on, he put the car into reverse and we backed away from the house.
As we drove off Jamia yelled out “Have fun slitting your wrists together”, Gerard slammed on the brakes.
“Fucking skank”, he said opening the door to get out, I knew he was about to do something. If he got out of the car this wasn’t going to end well for anyone.
“No Gerard carry on driving, you’re only giving the bitch the satisfaction she wants. ” I said grabbing his arm to stop him from getting out of the car.
“Let go Fanny! This isn’t your place, she’s been saying shit for far too long and I’m fucking sick of it!” He yelled.
“Please Gerard. I have to live with her just stop... Please”, I pleaded, not letting go of his arm. A few moments passed and he looked like he was suffering a very deep mental struggle.
“Sorry”, he replied shortly after and closed the door. I sighed in relief, he hit the accelerator and we floored it down the road. Okay I’m pretty sure this was way over the speed limit but I kept quiet; anything to get him as far away from Jamia and Frank as possible.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this one's a bit short and a filler
Gets better next chapter :)
Comment what you think of it
;)
Title: MCR- This is the best day ever