Status: Active. Comments are welcome :)

Take My Hand And Never Be Afraid Again

I don't Believe in Luck

“So Fanny... what happened between you and frank that got you so... love drunk?” Elena asked with a smirk as she walked out of her en suite bathroom wrapped in a fluffy white dressing gown.

I pretended to be very interested in my magazine to keep my gaze from her face. Elena’s house from the outside was extremely flash but on the inside was a dream. Everywhere you looked was clean and smooth marble surfaces, over dramatic draped curtains and expensive art sculptures- they had a butler for fucks sake! Elena’s room was completely different to the rest of the house though, she had her kind sized bed in the middle, a dresser, a few shelves, a TV, a desk with a laptop sat on top and her en suite bathroom to the left. Clothes covered the floor and posters were tacked on every inch of wall. I loved the handwritten signs on her door as you walked in ‘come in this room and the devil will eat your flesh’ and ‘god is gay’. Elena said her mum was Christian and hated them but she wasn’t home much anyway, when I asked her where she was she replied “having affairs”.

“I duno, he’s just a cool guy” I flipped through a few pages and stretched my body out on her satin duvet king sized bed. I didn’t want to tell her about the kiss because from the sounds of it I wasn’t the first girl Frank had done this too. Plus he wanted to pretend it never happened which was embarrassing enough for me without everybody knowing about it.

“So what happened to the whole ‘Frank’s an asshole’ facade then?” I looked up at her as she strategically moisturized her legs and brushed her wet hair at the same time.

I giggled slightly “Well... I just over reacted...Plus you and Gerard are okay with him now”

“Yeah well we’re not talking about Gerard and Frank Fanny. We’re talking about you and Frank” She replied matter-of-factly

“But there’s nothing to say about Frank and I! I wanna know what happened between you and Frank”

She sighed “Nothing really, we dated for a bit then realised we were better off as friends. It’s in the past Fanny, but you my friend are his future” She replied with a wink as she lay down on the bed next to me.

I giggle “His future? Umm have you forgotten the fact that he’s kind of dating my extremely lovely step-sister?” She rolled her eyes at me.

“Jamia is an ugly skank Fanny... Plus you and Frank shared an amazing kiss right?” I chucked my magazine at her

“What the fuck are you talking about Elena?!”

She giggled and rolled over to face me “Franks been my best friend for years Fanny, he tells me everything”

“So that’s what you guys were talking about in the car?”

“Uh-huh, but don’t worry I won’t tell anyone”

“So what did he say then?” I asked casually trying to hide the eagerness from my voice. She smirked at me and rested her hand on my forehead.

“Wow Fanny we’re heating up aren’t we”

“Elena, please just tell me what he said!” I sighed and she giggled at my frustration.

“Okay, okay! Honestly he didn’t really say much, he just told me he kissed you and that he’s really confused” I blinked at her.

“That’s all you got? He’s already told me that” She shrugged and looked away “Wait a minute- there’s something you’re not telling me!”

“What are you talking about?” She pouted and looked away from my interrogating gaze.

“I know when you’re lying Elena, you know something and you better tell me or I’ll start crying” She looked slightly alarmed

“No please don’t cry babe! I hate criers... Frank told me not to say anything to you...”

“Come on Elena please, pretty pretty please. You know you’re gonna tell me anyway”I begged and used my puppy dog eyes on her.

“Okay fine!” She giggled “I suck with secrets, so he told me that when he kissed you he felt fireworks and stuff and that he’s really confused because he thought he loved Jamia and then he kissed you and it changed everything but he’s too scared to hurt anybody so he doesn’t know what to do” She said without a pause in breath, I felt the smile spread across my face. This was the best news ever! But wait-

“He’s never gonna leave Jamia is he?” She frowned slightly as I said this and then jumped up from the bed excitedly.

“I have an idea!” She clapped her hands together.

“Um care to enlighten me in it?” I asked with a raised eyebrow, she laughed slightly.

“You make him jealous babe!” she replied as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“Elena have you not seen movies? The jealous thing never works” I tutted at her.

“Yeah but this isn’t a movie Fanny, this is New Jersey! So this means... I need to give you a makeover” I frowned at her, oh god what had I gotten myself into?

“Look Elena, that’s not really me, I’m a more wait around and-” She ignored me

“First things first... You need a new name!”
♠ ♠ ♠
so.. sorry about the wait but the thingy didn't save and I had to write it all over again :(
Its really late so I'll update second chapter tomorrow and...
Fanny gets a new name! *sigh* finally. I'm so sick of writing Fanny...
Thanks for waiting :) boy do i have some good stuff coming up for you ;)