Status: Completed :)

Family Values

Chapter Seventeen

February 23rd, 2012
Thursday
Boston General Hospital, Boston, MA
8:20 P.M.

“What are you doing here?” asked Donna. He was smiling at her.

“I sprained my knee in the game,” he said. “It got bent forward when I got checked.” She was happy to see him but was worried about his leg.

“Don’t tell me you did it on purpose to come see me,” she said with a small smirk.

“Maybe a little,” said Greg, smirking back.

“Greg!’ she said.

“Relax I didn’t do it on purpose, if it is really sprained I’m gonna be out for awhile.” She tried pulling his jean pant leg but it was too tight.

“Take off your pants,” she said, trying to sound as serious as possible so Greg wouldn’t take it inappropriately.

“This is starting to look like the scenario where you’re the hot nurse and I’m the patient and you ask me to take off my pants so you can fuck me on the examination table.” Donna rolled her eyes and said

“Just take off your pants.” Greg slid his jeans off. Donna cringed at the horribly swelled bruise on his knee. She could already see that it was sprained without even having to get closer but she went over and examined it. “It’s definitely sprained,” she said.

“Great,” said Greg sadly. “I’ll be out for awhile then.” He hopped off the table and pulled his pants back up.

“You going home?” asked Donna.

“Ya I’ll call coach when the game is over to see how long I’m going to be out.”

An hour later Greg was sitting on his couch watching TV. He had his leg propped up on a stack of cushions. Felicia would be home soon and he wouldn’t have to be alone. He felt his phone vibrate and saw Tyler was calling him. He answered and said

“My knee is sprained, I can’t go out tonight.”

“Aw,” said Tyler disappointed.

“Sorry Ty, I can’t even walk,” said Greg.

“Well I invited Felicia to come.”

“Did you?” asked Greg surprised.

“Ya, she agreed to come.”

“Good,” said Greg, disappointed that he was still going to be home alone all night.

“I told you I’d get her,” said Tyler. “Try not to be jealous, she’s mine tonight.”

“Trust me I’m not,” said Greg.

“So how long are you gonna be out?” asked Tyler.

“I don’t know, I have to call coach.”

“Alright I’ll talk to you later,” Greg hung up and felt extremely lonely sitting in the dark living room.

After Donna helped Greg she was assigned to work in the nursery. It was her favorite room to work in. She loved taking care of babies. As much as she loved them Donna wanted to wait to have her own kids. She didn’t want to end up like Raina carrying around two kids everywhere and having no time for herself at such a young age. She and Greg would have all their fun together before they got tied down with kids.

Greg was still sitting with his foot propped up hours later when Felicia came home. She looked tired and annoyed which shocked him because he had never seen her so down looking.

“Didn’t you go to the club with Tyler?” asked Greg.

“Ya,” said Felicia sullenly.

“What’s wrong?” asked Greg.

“Nothing,” said Felicia.

“Well how come you’re home early? You can tell me.” said Greg.

“Tyler is not for me at all,” said Felicia, “He kept hitting on me and badgering me all night. I had to leave!” Greg tried not to smile. He knew she wouldn’t be into Tyler.

“He’s just an immature kid,” said Greg. “Forget about it.” She smiled and sat down with him. To his surprise she pulled him into a hug. He awkwardly hugged her back.

“Thanks Greg,” she said, sitting up again.

“No problem,” he said, unsure of what he had done exactly.

“So how is your leg?” she asked. “I was worried when I saw you get hurt.”

“It’s sprained,” said Greg. “I’m out for six weeks.” She looked at his swelled knee and said

“That’s too bad,”

“Ya,” said Greg. “I’m going to be so miserable.” She hugged him again and said

“Don’t worry I’ll be around all the time for another week before I start work.” She kept her arms around his neck.

“I think I’ll stay here and watch movies with you,” she said, tightening her arms around his neck.
_________________________________________________
Thanks for reading :) Please comment.

I want this story to be done by April 16th cause I'm going to Italy over April vacation and I will not be able to update at all which is why I'm trying to get as many chapters out as possible lol. When I get back I will be starting my final Bruins story.