Status: NEW CO-WRITTEN STORY!!

Vampire Hearts

Your Betrayal

I meagerly watched Synyster walk down the steps, hanging his head low.He couldn't deny his desire for Razlyn.And everyone knew it too.Except for her, I don't think she knew about his feelings.But to the rest of us, it was pretty obvious.But as seeing as she is still deeply in love with her boyfriend Edwin, I'm not so sure that poor Synyster has even the slightest chance of capturing Razlyn's attention what so ever.

”Ville, can we start this already? I'm growing rather annoyed here.” Jared complained, rolling his eyes.I shot him a glare, not wanting to here any of his complaints that he could possibly say in the next second."Can you just shut the fuck up for once? God!" Synyster snarled, flashing his canine teeth at Jared.He sighed before again proceeding to roll his eyes at Brian's comment."Alright lets begin.Razlyn are you ready?" I asked, looking over at her.She nodded in response before continuing to stare at Synyster.

I could tell that this was going to be an interesting turn of events in the next few moments.

"Fucking hell, get the fuck away from me Jared!" Razlyn howled, shoving him away from her and against the wall.He chuckled, brushing off his shoulders before starting to walk back towards her."Take it easy, little one.At least I'm not like Synyster here, cowering behind my emotions, pretending like I don't have any, pretending like I'm not deeply fond over you." I could see the smirk on Jared's face grow wider, the amusement of taunting Brian's feelings for her dance across his eyes."Enough!" I snapped, causing everyone to whip their heads around to look at me.

"Jared I have told you once before, leave the poor girl alone so now do as I say before I turn your entire world into a complete nightmare." I said, feeling my eyes glow red with fury and anger."No! I'm not going to sit here and let him talk down to Synyster like that! I won't have it!" Razlyn yelled, before completely 'vamping out' and slamming her hands against Jared's chest."Razlyn, don't do this! You need to control yourself! Do not waste any of your energy on him!" I ordered, trying to get her to calm down.

But it only succeeded in making her even more angry, and she caught Jared in the eye with a striking blow, knocking him to the ground."Stop!" Spike barged in, pulling her away from Jared.As hard as she tried she just couldn't break away from his grip and gave in."Oh wow, you actually managed to give me a little scratch.It's not like its lies, dear.You can even go ahead and ask him yourself.He'll tell you the truth." I instantly saw her eyes shift from Jared to Synyster who was standing off in the corner.

She slowly made her way to him, reaching out and putting her hand to his shoulder.I sensed every thought, every word that she was going to say to him before she had even spoken a word."Is it true, Syn? Do you really feel that way towards me?" She said softly, her words calm yet uneasy.

He turned and looked up at her, his eyes reading her thoughts as she read his, not once breaking contact. A simple "Yes." was all he muttered.Immediately she turned away, obviously overwhelmed by everything that was happening around her and went back to her lair."Razlyn wait." I called after her, but she quickly slammed the door and locked it."There, now that the truth is out no one will have to hear either of their whining." Jared sneered.

"Just leave it alone.Now you've betrayed one of your brothers trust, nice going." Spike sighed, clearly annoyed by what Jared had just done."Whatever, Spike.I'm not going to sit here and just be bothered with all these unnecessary threats.I'm going to my chamber and going to rest." He said, then proceeded on his way to his room.

But to be honest, I couldn't agree with Spike more, because he was completely right.Now things were definitely going to be a lot more difficult come the time of the war of the worlds.

And the real question is, can Razlyn handle the weight or will she crack under the pressure?
♠ ♠ ♠
And here is chapter 4! :) After being sick for the past few days, I finally felt well enough to be able to write an update.Thanks to the other author Avenged foREVer for being so patient with me.Enjoy everyone :D