Status: Getting there... May Have random Updates :)

You Are My Light

001.

Hi I'm Molly I'm 14 yrs old and i have been on the streets for 6 months now, since my Family Died in a Hotel fire in Australia (we were visiting from England) and I was shipped to America to an Aunt that i supposedly have here BUT SHE DOESN'T EXIST!!
so I'm here sitting in an unfamiliar Coffee Shop with my hands curled round a cup of Tea, a Girl around 12 came running in wearing Fluorescent Pastry Kicks, Zebra print Leggings and a T-shirt Dress that said LOVE across the bust area she was very stylish!
She looked at me with my old clothes on with a Blanket around my shoulders and gave me a Sympathetic look.
"Hi!" she came over and said to me I smiled lightly and looked down "I'm Alli! Who are you? Ive never seen you in here" I looked back up at her and said "I'm Molly. And you have never seen me here before because Ive just got here. I walked here from Westwood."
She looked at me with a shocked face "B-but why?" she stuttered "thats an Hour Away! and you WALKED!?" "Yeah I Walked I'm Homeless" a said and looked down "I've been Homeless for 6 months now My family died in a Hotel fire in Australia and I had no family in England that I knew' I said sadly she smiled "I thought I heard an accent!" i could tell she was trying to brighten the mood
I hadn't known someone was behind me until I heard someone Cough "Alli what are you doing?" I turned around to see Blue eyes, Blond hair and everything else that could make a boy perfect. I stared for about 10 seconds before Allis Voice snapped me back into Reality, I looked at her as she spoke "I was talking to Molly here" I turned back around and gave a small wave and a quiet "Hi", He smiled at me and it was really cute! "I was just asking her is she wanted to come back to ours." I turned and looked at her "You were?" she gave me a look like 'yeah you HAVE too!!' I just nodded.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
AT ALLI"S HOUSE...
Alli stared at me as I looked around in Awe "This house is AMAZING" I said in astonishment,
"It must be very Expensive!" she nodded her head and started up the stairs, she waved for me to follow her so I did
Her room was Humongous! With walk in closets, Mac-book computers, iPods and LOADS of Designer clothes. I was taking every thing in when I did i started thinking, 'why was this girl Hanging with me? and actually talking to me?' I looked at her in all seriousness and her smile kind of flattered "Alli why are you talking to me let alone talking to me? and your also letting me go to your house? we just met and I'm just a Homeless girl you shouldn't want anything to do with me." I was starting to tear up, "I should go." I said standing up I quickly ran down the Hall, down the Stairs and to the Front Door. but I stopped abruptly when I ran into someone. "Woah!" I sort of screaming falling on my Butt, "I'm sorry" I looked up to see they boy from earlier Allis boyfriend I think. "I'm sorry" he apologized again "I didn't get to introduce myself before. Hi, I'm Cody, Alli's Brother." he extended his arm and i gladly shook his hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
1st Chapter! What do you think? Comments Appreciated! :)