Status: I'm working on it.

Twisted

Crashed

"Jackson slow down it's not a race." A girl said in a mock serious voice she grinned showing him she was just teasing.

"Yah like you're one to talk Avery." Jackson replied he let off the gas eyes widening when the speedometer did not go down but up. "Ave get your seat belt on now." Avery's eyes widened something was wrong she didn't even have to look at any of the gages Jackson's face said it all.

"Jax."

"Do it Avery now." Avery grabbed the seat belt pulling it around her clicking it in place. Jackson tried first to brake nothing happened and then he tried the ebrake they didn't even fishtail.

"Jax look out!" Avery screamed Jackson looked up cursing as he looked up and spotted the semi in there way with cars in the passing lane he looked at Avery.

"Love you baby girl."

"Love you too Jaxxy." Jackson jerked the wheel and for just a few moments they were flying off the guard rail and into the endless sky. Avery tried to prevent herself from tensing up she knew that tensing up was what caused most of the injuries however as the nose of the truck pointed down any hopes of not tensing up died.

The black Ford Ranger hit the ground on it's nose and stayed fully upright for 10 seconds before finally falling onto it's room the glass from the windshield shattered raining glass on the occupants the roof had collapsed in on it's self just slightly causing the back and side windows to shatter as well.

Avery groaned blinking the wet substance out of her eye reaching up she winced when she touched her forehead pulling her hand back she was greeted by brilliant scarlet standing out against her pale skin.

"Jackson you alright? Jax?" Avery turned a scream tore from her throat she tried to back away from the blood and gore that covered the drivers side of the truck unbuckling herself she fell in a boneless heap onto the roof. She crawled out the window grabbing her purse as an after thought. Vaguely she recognized the symptoms of shock her movements were mechanical as she stumbled away from the truck she collapsed a good 25 feet away. She pulled her phone out and dialed 911.

"911 what's your emergency." Avery tried to blink the encroaching black away from her vision it eventually won out and she closed her eyes passing out.
______________

Lights blurred overhead in a nauseating display, the over strong scent of antiseptic burned as Avery sucked in a breath, and the voices she could hear were a mad jumble and faded before she could grasp the words. Closing her eyes she went back to sleep the dreams were better. Jackson was at her side and they were salting and burning the ghost they had been after. Much nicer.
♠ ♠ ♠
I own nothing besides Avery, Jackson, and David the rest are from Grimm from NBC...