Status: I'm working on it.

Twisted

Attack

"Jeez you cannot just come in here!" Monroe complained glaring at Nick the Grimm shrugged.

"Is there any creature that could affect an inanimate object like a vehicle?"

"Didn't your Aunt leave you books?"

"Yes she did but I already looked through them and couldn't find anything!"

"Ghosts could possess an inanimate object if they were strong enough."

"I know Grimm's are supposed to be the only ones who can see creatures but the girl in the new case something is off about her. And I think it's something supernatural."

"Well there is some rumors about a group who are hunting and killing the bad creatures like a Grimm would."

"Do they have a name?"

"Yah Kirpatrick."

"That's the last name of our dead vic and the survivor."

"Well then if the rumors are true they can see the shift a creature does and are using it to their advantage."

"How is it possible?"

"I don't know everything. Why don't you ask the girl if she is the one hunting down the creatures she knows about you too?"
______________

"Detective Burkhardt back so soon?" Doctor Jefferson asked Nick nodded eyes widening as the Doctor's face morphed into that of a Reinigen he held his composure.

"Yeah I just have a few more questions for Miss Kirpatrick."

"Of course you know where her room is." Nick nodded he walked down the hall to Avery's room. He knocked on the door when there was no answer he opened the door. Eyes widening he looked around the room stepping through the door he crossed to the en suite bathroom the door was open.

"Nurse," Nick called out the Nurse he had referred to stopped and turned to him. "Where's the patient who is supposed to be in this room?"

"She's not there?" The woman's eyes widened. "She must have run off." Nick cursed turning back to the empty bed.
______________

Avery flipped through the wallet she had pick pocketed finding 50 cents she meandered over to the payphone putting the quarters into the machine. Picking up the phone she dialed the number holding it to her ear.

"Who the hell is this?" A familiar voice growled on the other end of the receiver.

"Billy, Jax is dead the ghost possessed the truck." Avery said quietly looking around as she spoke.

"Where are you?"

"Portland, Oregon."

"I'll make you up a care package you got money?"

"Yah a little bit."

"Enough for a motel room?"

"Yah I'll call you when I get a room give you the address."

"Alright get yourself a car if you can swing it."

"Will do."

"You be careful girl." Avery nodded then realized how stupid that was since he couldn't see her.

"I will." The line went dead Avery hung the phone back up on the hook glancing around the area. She needed three things immediately; different clothes, a room, and food. Deciding to get the clothes first she spotted a small second hand shop that sold clothing. And so she walked in and walked out $20 poorer with all new (new to her at least) clothes.
______________

"Monroe we have a problem." Nick said when Monroe answered the phone.

"Nice to hear from you Nick how's your day going I'm great." Monroe said sarcastically.

"The girl's disappeared."

"Well that's really not all that surprising."

"What do you mean?"

"You got a girl who's been hunting creatures who knows how long was just in a fatal accident. And one of the cops that comes to question her is a Grimm I'm not surprised she booked it out of there."

"Do you think you could help me find her?"

"Yah sure you got a picture or something?"

"Yah I'll send you one, she was last seen at the Hospital at 11:55 AM. That was the last time anyone checked on her before I went back to talk to her."

"Alright that gives her a 3 hours head start. How badly was she hurt?"

"Head wound with a concussion and some bruising."

"Alright you question people around the hospital and the surrounding areas I'll go a little farther."
______________

Eddie Monroe studied the girl who had caught his eye then looked away. She was pretty 24-25 with the long blond hair and the bright blue eyes. She was also the girl in the picture even from this far away he could see the bandage peeking out from behind her hood. She had done a good job of disguising herself.
______________

Avery grimaced as she caught sight of the vampires. It was like she was some kind of beacon for that particular group of the Undead and if one wasn't trying to rip her throat out another was trying to rape her to make her its mate. Out of all the Creatures she had faced she hated vampires the most. She scanned the crowd again eyes widening when she caught sight of a blutbad. Wonderful this was shaping into a wonderful day. No way she could face a blutbad and two vampires let alone in this crowd of innocents. Too many people would get hurt and or try and interfere and die.

Avery took a deep breath and ducked down an alley as it started to rain. Big surprise she was in Portland the rain capital of the world.
______________

"Vampires." Monroe growled as the girl ducked down the alley two vampires following her no way she stood a chance against a couple vampires with a concussion. Monroe followed her as she ducked down an ally to his surprise when he reached the end of the ally she had already beheaded one vampire and was fighting the other. Monroe growled again feeling his face shift as she was pinned against the wall by the vampire. She cried out as the vampire bit her neck Monroe grabbed the vampires head pulling it first away from her and then pulling it clean off. The girl swayed -had it not been for the blood covering her- drunkenly Monroe caught her as she stumbled.

"Avery."

"Monroe." Her eyes drifted close as she passed out from blood loss. Monroe picked her up easily into his arms shifting her head to his shoulder so it at least looked halfway like she was just sick rather than bleeding out. Monroe exited the ally walking quickly and calmly to his car he settled her into the passenger seat before he pressed a towel tightly to the wound on her neck. Pulling out his phone with his free hand he dialed Nick.