Save Me.

Three.

I sat on the crinkly paper as I twiddled my thumbs. Once we had arrived at the hospital, all hell broke loose.

Teenage girls who were accompanying their sick relatives began squealing and giggling. Some even went as far as to attack Niall.

I bit my lip softly as I remembered how Liam’s hand had felt. It was so...big and strong, but so soft. I sighed quietly as I listened to the girls screaming outside. Already they knew about One Direction being in the hospital.

It was strange, really.

One minute I was walking out the door to get some coffee. And the next I was being pulled into a car with One Direction.

It all happened so quickly. It was absurd.

An elderly woman wearing a long white coat entered and smiled at me.

“So, Lily, good news or the bad news first?”

I glanced up at her with my eyes wide open.

“Good news?” I bit my lip, unsure of what she was going to say.

“The girl who stepped on your foot injured it kind of badly. It was close to being a sprain. But! It wasn’t! Nothing really happened...” She grinned widely.

“And the bad news?” I asked, my ears ready for anything.

“You won’t be able to walk on that foot for a week. I’ll prescribe you some pain medicine and you’ll have to limp around for a week,” She smiled.

I groaned. “Thanks, I guess...”

“Good! Now your mother is signing you out and the boys who had accompanied you here are waiting outside. They’re a bit...loud.” She sighed as she tried to describe the boys. I laughed as I got off the bed/table thing.

I limped to the door as she held it open for me. As I stepped out, I was suddenly surrounded by worried voices and wide eyes.

“DID YOU DIE!? WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG!?” Louis screamed and Zayn shouted “Ditto!”

“Shut up Louis! Poor girls been through so much today!” Harry exclaimed.

“I’m so sorry about your foot, but I’m starving!” Niall complained.
“Guys, calm down. Let her relax.” Liam sighed as he took my good hand and walked me over to the seating area.

As we all settled down and waited for my mom to come, the introductions started.

Each one of the boys introduced themselves to me and I smiled softly, not really letting them see how much of a loud mouth I was.

“I’m Liam and I saved your arse twice this week.” He laughed softly and I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah! He did! But don’t thank him! It’s his fault you’re in a hospital!” Louis shouted and I laughed quietly.

“Shut up, Lou,” Liam muttered and threw me an apologetic look.

As my mom reached us, the boys became quiet. “So, you guys are the reason why she’s in here, huh?” Mom asked with a small smile gracing her lips.

They all nodded looking ashamed and she laughed. “It’s fine, boys. Sure there are some really mean things on the Internet, but she found five more friends!” Mom said happily and they laughed.

I blushed like a mad woman and saw Liam smile at me. “Let’s go, Lil. I have to go to work and you need to rest.” Mom took my small hand in her warm one and helped me limp through the halls, out the hospital, and into the car.

As I got settled, the boys began apologizing once more and promising they’ll make it up to me. Mom laughed the entire time as she watched me blush.

Once we were moving out the parking lot, Mom spoke up.

“So...you and this Liam kid huh?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Omfg. I gained like...three subscribers! Proud? Why yes I am!
I'm actually proud of the pace of this story. Honestly, in some fan fics, by the third chapter, the characters are having sex :3 NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE!
Anyways, comments?
This story needs more lovin ;D
Oh! And Follow me on tumblr?