Status: Complete <3

Here's to the Friends That Were Alibis

Let's Take This Down A Notch

Lex's P.O.V.

Alright, I guess before I get into everything that's going on right now, I should probably give you some background info. My name's Alexandria, but everyone calls me Lex. I hate my full name & it's easier for everyone else if you ask me. I'm the lead singer in a band called Skyline. I also play guitar, when I feel like it. The band consists of me (obviously, Jesse on guitar and vocals, Dylan on bass, and Mathew on drums.

Just about everyone who knows anything about me knows my favorite band happens to be Falling in Reverse. I have always loved escape the fate, well until '08 when Craig replaced Ronnie. I'm not some obsessed fan girl or anything, but I have always loved Ronnie's music, him also being extremely attractive is a always a plus though.

Anyway, FIR was getting ready to go on tour with Black Veil Brides, but their lead Singer, Andy, somehow was injured. Apparently, BVB decided they'd sit this one out as a result. Instead of canceling the tour, FIR decided to hold a contest to see if they could find a small time band to replace BVB. Of course we entered, and we would be getting the results tonight. And of course, Jesse wanted to throw a keg at his house in celebration, even if we have no idea if we won yet. And that brings us to now.

The house was full of underage drunk, high idiots. The music was blasting and people were dancing, smoking, laughing, playing beer pong, looking for other people, hooking up, or attempting to yell over the music. It was pure chaos, but good chaos. We lived for nights like these, they brought us all together and made pretty much everyone happy. When it came to nights like these, the worst thing could happen was a raid. Let's just say some of the police here in Philly love fucking up a good party.

I was maneuvering my way through the crouded lived room of Jesse's row home, greeting all the familiar (drunk) faces, giving hugs, and accepting a few drinks. After about twenty minutes a walked into the dining room where the beer pong table and the stereo was, I guess it makes sense that most of my band was out here. I was watching Dyl and Mattie play beer pong, it was tied and staring to get kind of good.
And by good, I mean hilarious because of them yelling at each other.

"Stop being a fag and throw the ball bitch!" Mattie yelled over the blaring speaker.
"I ain't throwing the ball until you shut the fuck up!" Dyl snapped. It's honestly not as bad as it sounds, he's kidding, those two are practically inseparable. I don't know how it is in other places, but everyone here talks to each other like that, it's how we show our love.

"Both of yous shut the fuck up and throw the ball!" I started to laugh at them, but I actually wanted to see who would win.

"You ain't even playing bitch!" Dyl said while putting his arm around me and laughing.

"I know, I actually came over to see if any of you motherfuckers has my ports." I said causally putting my arm around him.

"That would be me!" Mattie smiled while fumbling around in the pockets of his hoodie to find my cigarettes. I couldn't help but smile. This kid was the definition of adorable, I wad happy I had these idiots as friends.

"Got 'em!" He said with a huge grin holding them out across the table to me.
I smiled and grabbed them, immediately lighting one up.
"Gimme one." Dyl reached over and attempted to grab one out of the pack.
"Uh....nope." I smiled and closed the pack before his fingers reached it.
"Pweeaaase?" He used the 'baby voice' and gave me a cute pout.
I laughed and tossed my empty beer cup at his head after chugging the rest of it. He gasped expecting to be hit with beer. I started cracking up and decided to go over to the stereo, but my friends had other plans.

"Lex!" I didn't even have to turn around to know that it was Jesse calling me from the kitchen.

I tuned around and walked over to him. He smiled and I threw my arms around him briefly. "I missed you dude!" I smiled up at him.

"Did you just get here? I've been looking for you for a while."

"Nah." I shook my head and room one last drag of my cigarette and put it out in the sink. "I've been here for about a half. I was watching those assholes suck at beer pong for a little bit." We both laughed and he grabbed a bottle of pinnacle off the counter.

"Well now that you're here, let's take this up a notch!" I laughed and everyone within earshot cheered a little bit. He poured the shot and be clinked our glasses together before downing the alcohol.

"This party is awesome by the way." I leaned over so he could here me better.

"Aren't they always?" He flashed a huge grin.

"Let's just hope we win, so we aren't doing all this celebrating for no reason." We laughed, keeping in mind there was a slim to none chance that we would win.

Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrating in the pocket of my skinny jeans and grabbed it.

"Who's that?" Jess questioned me as he peered over to see the screen.

"Epitaph."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's kinda short, but it is the first chapter and I'm doing this on my phone.
Feedback would be cool, I'd like to know if anyone's reading.
Anyway, I'll probably be updating a lot cause it's winter and the cold blows.