Status: Complete <3

Here's to the Friends That Were Alibis

It Sends Shivers Down My Spine

Lex's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning to Jacky and Ryan yelling. Greeeeaaat.

I rubbed my tired eyes and sat up, sliding the curtain separating my bus from the rest of the world back and observed the stupid argument.

"I NEED MY BLOODY GUITAR!" Jacky yelled, his accent even thicker when he raised his voice.

"I'M A DRUMMER! I PLAY DRUMS ASSHOLE! I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOUR STUPID GUITAR IS!" Ryan retorted, jumping down from his bunk above Ronnie's and walking over to the obviously angry guitarist. I never put up with this shit back home, and I wasn't about to start.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! BOTH OF YOU!" GO FIND YOUR DAMN GUITAR OR TAKE THE FIGHT SOMEWHERE ELSE!" I shrieked. They looked at me wide-eyed and ran out.

I stumbled out of bed and grabbed an outfit. It consisted of a black, teal, and purple ADTR shirt, light blue skinnies, black socks, a white cami, a black lacy bra and matching panties.

I grabbed my razor, bodywash, eyeliner, a comb, and my flat iron and trudged to the bathroom. I stripped down and turned the shower on, immediately getting in after grabbing my body wash and razor. I looked down and saw I forgot my shampoo.

"Fuuuuuuuck." I said banging my head against the wall. I looked down and saw two purple bottles. I shrugged and grabbed one and sniffed it. It smelled amazing, but familiar. I thought back to when I could've possibly smelled this 'Mixed Berries' shampoo. A memory popped into my head from last night. When Ronnie was kissing my neck, I could smell his hair, and it was amazing just like this. I guess I should ask him if I can use it.

"Ronnieeeeeeeeeeee." I yelled hoping he'd hear me.

"Yeaaaaah." He said and I heard foot steps.

"Can I use your shampoo?" I said sticking my head out of the curtain, pushing my still dry hair out of my face.

"What?" I guess he couldn't hear me.

I repeated myself.

"What?" He said opening the door and poking his head in. I didn't scream or anything, the shower curtain was black.

"Can I use your shampoo?" I pouted.

"Why?" He said tilting his head even more.

"Because it smells good." I said and he grinned. "And I forgot mine..."

"Sure." He shrugged. "Need any help? I don't want you to fall or anything." He winked.

"I've managed almost 20 years of bathing, I think I can handle it." I chuckled.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Go away Ronnie."

"But-" I leaned over and shut the door, making sure I locked it.

"I seen your boob!" He yelled from the other side of the door.

"Liar!" I shouted, the blood rushing to to my cheeks.

"Nope. It was awesome!" I heard the smile in his voice.

"Go away Ronnie." I laughed and shook my head. He really was something else.

"Fineeeeee." He whined.

I washed, conditioned, shaved and got out. I plugged on my wet and dry flat iron, got dressed, and lined my eyes with eyeliner. I grabbed the flat iron and went over ever layer twice and went to my bangs, but when I went to go over the last tiny piece a second time the ceramic hit my forehead.

"Fuuuuuuck!" I shrieked, dropping the flat iron into the dry sink, immediately throwing my hands up to my face.

"Oh my God! What happened?" Ronnie ran in and pulled my hands away from my face.

"Shit, it's bleeding." He picked me up and put me on the sink counter. He kneeled down grabbed some band-aid's, peroxide, and cotton balls. My bangs brushed the burn making me cringe. He grabbed one of my bobby pins on the counter and pinned the hair back. I saw him cringe as he examined the burn.

"Is it that bad?" I asked looking up into his chocolate sympathetic eyes.

"Well the the burn itself is kinda tiny," He grabbed a cotton ball and doused some peroxide on it. "But it's kinda bad." He said smiling sadly. "But like I said, it's only about the size of a dime." He said dabbing the cottonball on the burn. He gently moved my chin to left so he could see the burn better.

"Holy shit. You got a whole hospital or somethin' down there?" I asked looking at the medical supplies on the counter.

"Well Brett thinks we're gonna fuck something up, so he went a little crazy at Rite aid." Ronnie laughed and put the band-aid on my forehead. "There." He helped me off of the sink and turned me around so I could look in the mirror.

"Thanks Ronnieeeeee." I smiled.

"No problem," He smiled back "get your shoes on. I got something to show you."

"Kay" I grabbed a pair of purple, teal, and black jordans out of my bottom drawer, grabbed my phone off of the bed and lit up a cigarette.

"C'mon, bitch." He said jokingly.

"Fuck you, bitch." I laughed as he walked toward me.

"Came pretty close to it last night." He whispered in my ear, I couldn't hide that his voice sends shivers down my spine. He smirked and I decided two could play at this game.

"Should've finished what you started." I smirked. He turned around and stared at me. "We could fin- "

"You had something to show me?" I asked stepping out of the bus into a parking lot with him right behind me.

"Yeah, I do." He came over and whispered huskily in my ear again. "You shouldn't tease me."

"And just what are you gonna do about it?" I asked putting my hands my hands on my hips.

"Just wait 'till later. We have things to take care of first." He grinned and stood behind me and put his hands over my eyes. "I have a suprise for you." I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Your hands smell like cookies." I stated as we started walking.

"Wow, you're good, I was eating m&m cookies before I heard you scream."

"I'm awesome." I said in a monotone voice, like the song.

"No you're not, dude don't lie." He said going along with it. We both laughed and we took a turn.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"We're here." He stated taking his hands off of my face.

"On my God." I said looking at the basically empty venue.

"Yup." He smiled.

"Let's go." He said pulling toward the gates. He walked over and pushed them open as far as the chain would let him. I crawled in between them.

"Where is everyone?" I asked holding the gate for him.

"They went to the mall to get Jacky a new guitar, since I lost his." He said standing up.

"You did it? I got woken up for that shit!" I shoved him before we sat down in the grass for a minute.

"Yeah, but don't tell him though, he'll probably have an even bigger bitchfit." He chuckled leaning back on his palms.

"Why's the gate locked?" I said pointing to the chain a few feet away from our faces. "But yet there's already bands here."

"Well, the let the bands on time here in the morning, and let the later ones in right before night comes because they're having a huge bonfire party with all the bands to kick off warped tour. I just wanted you too see everything first, without it being crowded with idiots." He laughed as we stood up.

"People make you out to be a monster, or someone terrible, but honestly you're the nicest guy I've ever met." He grinned and pecked my forehead.

"I haven't know you long at all, but you're the coolest girl I've ever met." He said, still smiling.

"Wanna see who's here?" I said pointing toward the string of buses.

"Sure." He said as we walked toward the buses talking about the party, Jacky's guitar, tour life, and pretty much everything but what happened last night.

I knew we weren't avoiding it, we were just treating things realisticly, and waiting for it to happen again. And for some reason, I couldn't wait for that to happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ronnie to the rescue!
Here's the update! Thanks to becca65, Alexandrias Nitemare, and thatscalledyes for commenting, you guys are awesome.
Lemme know if you guys want the next chapter in Ronnie's P.O.V. I'll update again tomorrow.