Status: Complete <3

Here's to the Friends That Were Alibis

I Just Wanna Kiss Your Lips, The One's Between Your Hips

Lex's P.O.V. (One month later, Jul. 4, 2012)

"Lex! Hurry up! We're gonna be late!" I heard Jesse shout from the living room.

"Yeah, I'm hungry." I heard Ryan whine.

"Hold on a damn minute! And Ryan, you're always hungry!" Christ, they're rushing me, and it's my birthday! I sat in the bunk and slipped on my green low-top chucks to match my tight green vintage eagles shirt and walked out into the living room.

"Finally!" Mattie sighed and got up from the couch.

"You guys ready?" I asked lighting a cigarette from the stove and stuffing my phone into my pocket. Tonight was the first night we've had off in about a week and everyone wanted to go out and celebrate my birthday.

"Yup!" Dyl said grabbing his phone and leading the way fro everyone to get off the bus.

"C'mere birthday girl!" Ronnie shouted to me from the door. Of course he would be the last one off.

"What do you want?" I narrowed my eyes playfully at him.

"I gotta present for yoooooou." He sang hopping off of the the three stairs and wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"What'd you get me?" I asked leaning my head on his shoulder as we walked, not even attempting to catch up with the rest of the group that was a block ahead of us.

"It's a surprise." He smiled and put his hand into the back pocket of my jeans.

"Does it have anything to do with your hand being on my ass?" I rolled my eyes.

"If I say yes, can I keep it there?" He asked like a child.

"Eh." I shrugged as we walked into the entrance and removed his hand so the rest of our bands wouldn't see. Jesse walked up to the front desk and got us a table. It was a big circular booth. And of course I got sat in between Ronnie and Jacky. No one knew anything except for Jacky, if there was anything to know. I mean, it's not like we're sneaking around fucking, it just some heavy flirting. The waitress came and left with our food and I was about to ask for the check when the lights dimmed.

"The fu-" I was cut off when the waitress came back and put a big chocolate cake with white icing and 'happy birthday Lex :)' across it in sloppy print. I almost shot out of my seat when I felt something brush my innner thigh. I looked down and saw. Ronnie's hand and I blushed. He smirked and leaned in to and whispered in my ear.

"I had them put the Smiley face." I almost shivered feeling his breath on my neck.

"T-thank you." I managed to get out as he started to rub further up my inner thigh.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOOU!" Jesse started and everyone joined in. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LEX! HAPPY BRTHDAY TO YOU!" just as they finished, Jesse and Ronnie kissed both of my cheeks and Mika snapped a picture. As Ronnie pulled away he rubbed even higher and I sharply inhaled, causing everyone to look at me. I just laughed and smiled. By the time the cake was finished, Ronnie was rubbing a very... sensitive place, and I was going nuts. I had two options. One, I could say something and everyone would know. Two, I could get him back, with no one knowing. He pressed his index finger down and I reminded myself to thank God I was wearing jeans. I looked down and smirked at what I saw. He was getting a little hard. I put my hand under the table and into his lap. I saw his eyes widen and I had to hold back a laugh. I ran my fingers over the bulge in his jeans, feeling him get even harder. I repeated it a few more times and squeezed the tip, making him bite his lip. I smirked and withdrew my hand into my own lap, pushing his away. Everyone around us was completely oblivious and just sitting around talking and laughing waiting for the check.

I took a sip of my fith beer and finished. What? It's my birthday. I felt my phone vibrate and grabbed it out of my pocket.

From: Ronnie (:

U trying to seduce me?

I replied.

To: Ronnie (:

Maybe, what u gonna do about it?

From: Ronnie (:

I'll show you seduction, just wait till we get back to the bus. (;

I looked over at him and smirked. We paid the waitress, left and started walking back to the bus.

"Hey look," Ryan motioned at a bar across the street from the venue parking lot. "Let's party!"

"I'm down." Jesse smiled. Everyone nodded and started to cross.

"You guys comin'?" Mattie looked back and Jacky raised an eyebrow.

"Nah... I'm kinda tired." I shook my head. And Mattie frowned.

"Happy birthday beautiful." He walked back over over kissed my cheek. "I'm not supposed to tell you, but you'll be getting your gifts tomorrow." He smiled.

"Thank you love." I beamed, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Anything for my babygirl!" He said crossing back over.

"And you?" Jacky asked in his thick English accent.

"Im exhausted." Ronnie said sleepily, stretching his his arms up and causing his T-shirt to rise a little.

"Mhmmm." Jacky eyed Ronnie, obviously not believing us.

"After you." Ronnie opened the door of the bus and motioned for me to go ahead of him.

"What a gentleman." I smirked before he stepped onto the bus behind me. "And, what a faker." I shook my head at him, referring to him lying about being tired.

"I'm not tired." He leaned in and whispered in my ear and put his hands on my hips, walking us backwards to the bunk area. "But I do wanna go to bed." I was about to say something but was cut off by his lips on mine. He pulled apart for a second and took both of our shirts off and throwing the onto his bunk, leaving him topless and me in a cami. He swiped his tounge across my bottom lip and I opened my mouth for him. Our tongues fought for dominance for what felt like forever. He reached down and yanked off my belt, before doing the same to his and throwing them into his bunk and drawing the curtain. He tugged on the hem of my cami and I separated us again and we shed the rest of our clothes into a pile on the floor, which he kicked under his bunk. I turned around and pulled my curtain open and pushed the blankets down and laid down. He climbed on top of me and crashed his lips down onto mine. I barely even noticed his right arm go around me until I felt my bra loosen. I pulled it off of my shoulders and threw it between the wall and pillow and he slid his hands down to chest and squeezed my breasts making me inhale sharply. I felt him smirk into the kiss as he ran his hands down my hips and pulled my thong down my thighs. He tossed it next to the pillow and I raked my finger nails down his chest and abs to the waistline of his boxers and tugged them down before he kicked them off onto the pile of blankets at the foot of the bed.

He pulled away for a minutes and looked me up and down, causing me to get nervous and blush.

"So fuckin' sexy." He mumbled and attached his lips to my kneck and stick one finger inside of me at the same time. I panted as he started to pump slowly and nibble on
my neck. "I know you want it." He taunted.

"Why would you think that?" I panted, trying not to moan as his entered his middle finger.

"Cause you're soaking the sheets." He whispered huskily, pumping his fingers faster, his thumb hitting my clit everytime.

"Stop teasing me." I whined like a child.

"Are you begging?" He looked into my eyes and smirked.

"Maybe." I said and pulled him forward by the back of his head into another heated kiss. He opened his mouth and I wrapped my entire tounge around his, earning a growl. I moved my head so that it was like I was sucking his tounge. He bit my bottom lip, grabbed my hips, and slammed into me. I raked my nails down his back and moaned into his mouth, causing him to start pumping in and out of me. I pulled away after a few minutes and he burried his face in my neck.
"Faster." I pleaded breathily.

"What's that?" He taunted, slowing down.

"Faster!" I shouted/moaned.

"Okay baby." He replied, still in that taunting voice, before pounding into me faster and harder. "You're so tight..." he trailed off, biting and kissing my neck as I wrapped my legs around his hips. He kept getting faster and faster hitting the spot inside of me that drove me crazy.

"Ro-onnie-e..." I moaned and dug my nails into his shoulders, holding on for dear life.

"Hold on baby, don't cum yet..." he panted into my neck.

"I c-can't." I moaned, in between him pounding into me. I felt that familiar burning
sensation in the pit of my stomach and moaned again, squeezing my legs around him even tighter. I knew I couldn't hold on much longer, we'd already been going at it for a half hour. My eyes almost rolled into the back of my head and I swear I saw stars. I felt my walls squeeze down on him and pull him further inside and he let of a groan.

"Fuck... Lex..." he panted into my neck, still pumping in and out of me as his orgasm took his over.

I let go of his arms and released my legs and he collapsed and laid his head on my chest, both us gasping for air. "That was amazing." He said in between huge breaths of air.

"I know." I mumbled, brushing the hair that was sticking to my face away. He sat and grabbed the blankets, pulling them up to cover our naked bodies. He leaned up on his elbows and looked down into my eyes before kissing me passionately.

"Ready for round two?" He grinned.

So much for not sneaking around fucking...
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sooooo sorry this took so long, I've been working on this for about a half hour so my bad if there's any misspellings.
thanks to becca65 for being the ONLY one out of 40 readers and 20 subs to comment.