Status: Complete <3

Here's to the Friends That Were Alibis

We Have The Ransom

Ronnie's P.O.V. (A Half Hour Later)

I finally found a way to get the tears to stop, or at least, I hoped so. I sighed and got up and looked around. Only about a half hour had passed, but the minutes seemed to drag on, only adding to my misery. I decided to check my twitter real quick. Hoping that maybe some positive input from the fans would help. No such luck. For every loving fan, there seemed to be three hateful trolls. Oh well. Can't be like by everyone, right?

I locked my phone and stuffed it into my back pocket before walking out into the kitchen, preparing myself along the way for the news I had to give, and the reactions I was going to get as a result. I wiped my eyes one more time, hoping no one would notice that'd I'd been crying. A 6'2 tattooed ex-con crying over a girl. That's a sight the guys would find hilarious. When I walked out, their faces weren't expressing hilarity, more of expectancy.

"Is she sleeping?" Jesse looked up from the couch.

I went to say something back, but when I opened my mouth, no words came out.

So ,I settled for shaking my head. Jacky, Ryan, Mattie, and Dylan paused their game and came over to sit at the counter, with Derek, Mika, and jesse following into the booth. Everyone looked at me until something caught my eye on the counter, and Jesse reached over and grabbed it.

It was a note.

"What's that?" Ryan looked over at it, leaning on his elbows.

"It's a note." Jesse furrowed his eyebrows and proceeded to open it.

"What does it say?" I choked out. Thankfully, everyone was too absorbed in the note to notice my tone.

The seconds it took for him him to reply passed by painfully. I watched his face contour in horror.

"She-she left..." he stuttered and dropped the note on the counter, to be grabbed instantly by Mattie.

"No, no fucking way." He dropped back into the counter and ran his hands over his face.

"It basically said she left the band too." Jesse whimpered, obviously upset.

"Jesus Christ dude, this can't be happening. " Dylan dropped his head onto the counter, it landed with a thud. Ryan cringed and patted his back.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" Jesse screamed and got up, effectively knocking his stool onto the floor.

"Why would she do this? There had to be a reason..." Jacky trailed off, and within seconds, all eyes were on me.

"Why are you all looking at me?" I shifted uncomfortablely under their stares.

"Because," Jesse narrowed his eyebrows at me and crossed his arms. "You were fighting when she stormed off." He seethed. Oh shit. I'm fucked.

"What the hell did you say to her?!" Ryan threw his arms up.

"This just keeps getting better and better." Dylan sighed into the counter, where his face was still planted.

"What the fuck! What did you do?!" Mattie screamed and rolled his eyes.

"Does that really fucking matter?! We need to find her!" I balled my fists at my sides and shouted.

"You know what? He's right." Jesse looked up and sighed, abandoning his plans for my early death.

"Where did she go?" Mika chimed in.

"I'd go home." Jacky said quietly.

"He's right." Mattie nodded. "If she went anywhere, it'd definitely be Philly."

"Alright guys. Talk to Brett and cancel tomorrow's show." I stated and everyone's eyes went back to me. "I'm calling the airport. Most likely, first thing in the morning, we're heading to Philadelphia." I nodded at my own words.

"We're going home, dude." Jesse smiled and looked at Mattie, and then at me. "To get us our singer, and possibly Ronnie's girlfriend back." He smiled warmly at me, and I couldn't help but smile back. He accepted me as his bestfriend's Boyfriend. And by the looks of, it everyone did. Except Mattie, of course.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you guys so much for your comments! Oh, & I lost one sub. To that one sub... fuck you.