Status: Complete <3

Here's to the Friends That Were Alibis

Somebody Help Me, Out Of This Grave That I've dug

Jacky's P.O.V.

"We're baaack!" Ronnie voiced boomed through the small house we were renting for the month until we went back on tour. Well, everyone that wasn't visiting relatives, Derek was seeing his girlfriend Christina, and I was going to go back to London to see my girlfriend, but she took a small-time modeling job and isn't even in that town. So, I was stuck with Ryan, Mika, and Dylan.

"Well, don't you sound cheerful!" Ryan shouted back.

"Lex's back." Dylan smirked.

"You think so?" Mika got up off of the chair at the kitchen table he was sitting at immediately.

"Why else would he sound that happy?" I crossed my arms and smirked at Dylan.

"LEX!" Dylan shouted and kicked his chair back as he charged into the living room. We all followed and laughed at the expression on her face as he grabbed her and squeezed the life out of her.

"Dude! Don't crush my girlfriend after I went all that way to get her!" Ronnie laughed.

I noticed Mattie's face immediately dropped at his words.

"Girlfriend?" I smiled and stepped forward to give her a hug.

"Yup." He grinned as Lex squeezed me.

"We missed you. You can't just leave us like that." He said lowly before she pulled away. She nodded and mouthed a "sorry" back to me.

"Did someone say girlfriend?" Ryan smiled as he hugged Lex.

"Yes." She laughed as he squeezed her (not as tight as Dylan, obviously.) and pulled back.

"Finally!" Mika threw his arms into the air dramatically.

"Huh?" Ronnie raised an eyebrow and I rolled my eyes and cut Mika off before he could reply.

"We all knew it was gonna happen sooner or later, Radke." I laughed.

"Either that, or you be too much of a bitch to do something about the fact that you've been crushing on her since that day at the airport." Ryan added and Ronnie's cheeks flushed.

"Well, thanks for your faith in me, guys." He crossed his arms and tried to look mad, but it didn't really help himx since his cheeks were still pink.

"You're adorable." Lex giggle and poked him in his cheek.

"Shuddup." He mumbled and started to walk walk into the kitchen.

"Awww, don't take it that way! BABY COME BACK!" She sang the song from the swiffer commercial and everyone started to laugh as she chased after Ronnie, who only sped up as he neared the kitchen.

"NOOO! I'M TOO HURT!" We heard Ronnie fake-sob before we heard a loud crashing noise.

"What the fuck?" We all ran into the kitchen to see them laying on the floor, with an entire set of pots and pans on of top them, that were hanging up before, but I guess when you have a bunch of idiots running around, they wouldn't have stayed like that for long anyway.

"Owwwwwie." Lex whined as she tossed a skillet that was sitting on her chest onto the floor.

"Diddo." Ronnie mumbled and sat up.

"Now," Jesse leaned down to look at them. "What have we learned?" Mattie started to laugh, along with me.

"Shut the fuck up." Lex growled jokingly before winging a spatula at his head.

"OWWWWW! WHORE!" Jesse fell back on the floor holding his forhead while we all broke into laughter.

"I think this is gonna be a fun month off." Ryan smirked.

"Indeed." Lex stood up from the floor. "Indeed."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comedy (: