Status: Complete <3

Here's to the Friends That Were Alibis

I've Lost Myself

Lex's P.O.V. (A Week Later)

A lot of fan girls would love to live in a house hold with the Falling In Reverse guys, because it's all sunshine and rainbows and wonderful music and attractive men, right?

Wrong.

As of right now, the boys are having a COD competition in the living room, that I would absolutely love to get in on, but instead, you know where I am? In the kitchen, going through the refrigerator, freezer, and spice cabinet.

Apparently, no one other than me in this damn house can cook a decent meal. Well, except for Jacky, who's probably having Skype sex with her girlfriend. I sighed. I'd actually have to put some work into this meal. I found a box of perogies in the freezer and turned the mini deep-fryer on. I gathered out an all purpose seasoning I bought, (I liked it because there really was no need to salt with it, it had tiny pieces of garlic in it, and that you could put it on anything.) and butter out. I tossed some in, and let them fry while I searched through the pantry for another easy thing I could cook up that the boys would probably scarf down. I found a jar of roasted garlic parmesan alfredo sauce and smiled. I saw a couple boxes of rotini pasta (the spiral kind) and found a bag of frozen shrimp in the freezer and decided on the two courses.

About a half hour later, I strained the pasta, thawed out and cut the shrimp, added the sauce and seasonings and separated it into eight bowls. I buttered and seasoned the perogies put them at least two on each plate. I called the boys, who soon came trampling in like wild animals.

"Holy fuck, you went all out!" Jesse laughed as I grabbed forks for everyone and took the sour cream out for those who wanted it.

"Yeah, you never did this shit at home." Mattie raised an eyebrow.

"Is it poisened?" Dyl questioned, eyeing the plate in his hands.

"No, asshole. Eat it or starve." I glared at him as I passed everyone forks and bottles of water. I smiled at the FIR boys, including my boyfriend, who at least seemed grateful. My boys were just staring ay the food like it was dog food.

"Yes ma'am! I'm starving!" Ryan grabbed a plate and sat down at the table with Ronnie, Jesse, and me. Mattie, Mika and Dylan sat on the tall stools at the marble counter.

"You're always starving, Ryan." I giggled and grabbed my own plate.

"Wow, shrimp, this is awesome." Mika smiled.

"Cheese and garlic. Amazing." Dyl smiled.

"These are fucking godly, too." Ronnie held up a perogie, before biting into it.

"Thanks guys, don't get used to it though, you motherfuckers better be used to chinese and pizza." I reminded them seriously so they wouldn't expect this from me all the time. It was more than enough that I cleaned up after all of them.

"So you're only gonna cook on special occasions?" Jesse laughed from the other end of the table as Ronnie kissed my cheek before diving back into his food.

"Yeah, if I feel like it." I shrugged and laughed, grabbing one of Ronnie's perogies and biting into it.

"My. Food." Ronnie looked at me in horror as everyone burst into laughter. He snatched it back and shoved the rest of it into his mouth and eyed me like I killed his cat, or something.

"Okay, fatass." I laughed and everyone else snickered.

"Where's Jacky? I made him a pla-" I was immediately cut off by him stepping into the doorway.

"Smells good, love." He grinned, grabbed his plate, and joined us at the table. I reached behind me and handed him a bottle of water as well.

"Thank you, Jacky." I smiled and Ronnie grabbed stabbed of his perogies with his fork.

"Give it back, asshole." Jacky narrowed his blue eyes at him.

"Never." Ronnie whispered before biting into it. I broke into laughter along with just about everyone else.

"I'm not making those again." I shook my head and caught my breath.

"They're making the Ron-miester go nuts, dude!" Ryan laughed.

"It's creepy." Jacky shook his head and started in his alfredo.

"Shuddup." Ronnie stated with a mouth full of the food he had treasured so much in the past five minutes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shortnesssssssss.