Status: Complete <3

Here's to the Friends That Were Alibis

To Find Death Staring In My Face

Lex's P.O.V

"Jacky." I groaned. "Shut. UP."

"But this is so much fun!" He grinned.

"Ya know, I liked it a lot better back when I first met you, and you were shy." I sighed and rolled my eyes. Letting my head hit the couch in the living room.

"So, when are you guys gonna get maaaaaaarried?" He snorted and changed the changed the channel on the TV.

I froze. "Whe-when are we gonna what?" I sat up immediately and stared at him.

"Get hitched." He smiled. "You guys are amazing together."

I raised an eyebrow and snorted. (Lady-like, of course.) "Why would you even want me and Ronnie to get married?

"Because." He shrugged and looked back at the TV.

"Whatever, weirdo." I shrugged it off and laid back down, after stealing some of Jacky's chips.

"Shut the fuck up! You have no idea what you're talking about, Radke!" I heard Mika shout. I sat right back up on my elbows and exchanged a worried glance with Jacky.

"Yes I do! You're just an ass, who doesn't even know how to tune a bass!" Ronnie retorted.

"Um, where are the rest of the guys?" I questioned Jacky.

"They're at the mall. They said something about games, and food." He shrugged. "Why?"

"Because," I sighed. "Do you really think, that if they start fighting, that we'll be enough to break 'em up?" I raised my eyebrows and he shook his head after a few seconds.

"Probably not. This is bloody awful." He groaned and put his head back. "They've been going at it all week."

"Should we go down and che-" I was cut off by the basement door slamming in the kitchen and stomping coming towards us.

"That's it, I'm SO fuckin' outta here." Mika snapped at no one, grabbing his leather jacket off of the coat rack and opening the front door, making sure he slammed behind him so hard the walls vibrated in his wake.

"What the bloody hell?" Jacky looked at me and I sat up (this time like a normal sitting position.) Not even seconds after, Ronnie came storming in.

"That stupid asshole!" He growled and punched the wall next to the coat rack. I saw the sheet rock crack slightly and immediately stood up as he went to take another swing.

"Ronnie!" I shouted as I practically flew over to grab onto his arm.

"Get off me!" He snatched it out of my grip quickly, making me stumble back a little bit.

"What the fuck is your problem?!?!" I screamed in his face.

"Everything!" He screamed right back in mine.

"Just because you got into a fight with Mika, it doesn't give you the right to come up here and get all bitchy with me!" I growled. I was mad. Really mad. All I was doing was trying to help him, and he was just freaking out.

"You should've just left me alone!" His face started turning red as Jacky slowly stood up.

"So you could destroy the wall, and your knuckles?!?!? I don't fucking think so!" My face was probably red by now, I was more frustrated than angry.

Jacky came over and stood between us. I knew from the minute he stepped there it was a bad choice.

"What happened with Mika?" He asked calmly.

"Who fucking cares?" Ronnie threw his hands in the air, still holding his ground.

"I do." Jacky said.

"I sure as hell don't, he ain't our problem anymore!" He screamed. Oh shit. Not good.

"Are you fucking serious?!?! What the fuck are we going to do, Ronnie?! We go on tour again in TWO WEEKS!" There goes Jacky
being calm I guess.

"Get the fuck out of my face!" Ronnie screamed and shoved him
as hard as he could... into me... into the the glass table..
♠ ♠ ♠
Drama! I'm so sorry I haven't updated! I still love everyone, that's why I tried to make this long. I'm sorry. /: