Status: Complete <3

Here's to the Friends That Were Alibis

How Are You Today?

Ronnie's P.O.V

"He ain't our problem anymore!" I shouted Jacky. I knew the way I was acting crazy, but I just needed to vent. I knew that I had so much apologizing to do after yelling at Lex like that and making her stumble. I just hope she knows thar I'd never hurt her.

Within seconds, Jacky was right in front of me screaming back.

I didn't even catch everything he said. Something about tour. I knew I was gonna even snap if he didn't get away from me.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE!" I shouted even louder than before and shoved him with all the strength I had. I almost didn't even regret it, until I seen him fly backwards... right into Alexandria.

From there, it seemed as if everything went in slow motion.

My breath caught in my throat as Lex tried to brace her self from the impact of Jacky's body. It wasn't going to work. I knew Lex was strong. Hell, it took three of us just to restrain her when she tried to attack Mattie. But this was different. Jacky's body crashed into her and sent her into the glass table, and smashing through the bay window outside.

Everything suddenly sped up again as Jacky hit the wall.

"Oh my fucking God! Lex!" My heart started to pound as I tried my best to get to the door without tripping over Jacky. I succeeded, even in my tear-blurred vision.

"Oh my God. No!" I got to where she was laying, surrounded by millions of shards of glass, big and small. I didn't care, I dropped to my knees and started to pick her up us a car pulled up.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!" I heard Jesse's voice boom as he ran over to us. I didn't see him though, all I saw was her. She was unconscious, of course. He took her out of my arms and I didn't even try to stop him. I felt lifeless. I didn't deserve to hold her. This was all my fault.

"Oh my God, is she alright?!" Mattie asked.

"No." Jesse shook his head. "She bleeding. A lot."

"We have to get her to a hospital! Now!" Ryan shouted, motioning toward the back seat of the rental.

"Let's go!" Jacky came out of the house holding his arm, which was bleeding as well.

"Let's go Ronnie! We have to go!" Dylan shouted in my direction from the passenger's seat.

"He's the one who caused all this!" Mattie shrieked from the back seat where and Jesse sat with Lex.

"WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS SHIT! RONNIE! JUST MEET US THERE!"

I looked over and nodded dumbly as they sped off.

Even more tears filled my eyes as I looked down at the ground I was kneeling on and seen her blood on a few pieces of glass.

"What did do?" I whispered to myself as I let the tears fall and put my head in my hands. "I bet she hates me." I said to myself and let out a little choked sob.

Lex's P.O.V. (Five hours later)

"What the fuck?" My voice came out as only a raspy whisper as I woke up to a bright light and foreign sounds. I heard beeping.

Am I in a hospital?

"Hey." Mattie said from right next to me, making me jump slightly.

"Hi?" My voice came out a little better this time. "Where is everyone?"

"Jesse, Ryan, and Dylan went in search of food. Jacky's sleeping outside of the room in a chair." He rolled his blue eyes and laughed softly. I kinda smiled for a second, before something struck me.

"Where's Ronnie?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. I mean, even though this was an accident, I know the way he is. He's probably beating himself up about it. He has to be here, right?

"I don't know." I seen his eyes darken a little bit as I brought up my boyfriend. "We told him to meet us here, but he never showed." He stated in an emotionless voice, breaking eye contact with me.

I felt a pang at my heart and frowned. Why isn't he here? I questioned myself and lowered my eye to the thin white hospital blanket. I honestly thought he cared. He does right? I was so confused. I didn't even want to think about that right now.

"What exactly happened?" I questioned Mattie, making him look back at me, instead of the floor, which he seemed to be having a pretty intense staring contest with.

"Jacky said the Ronnie pushed him, and that he fell back into you, and that caused you to fall back into the glass top end table next to the front door and through that bay window." He sighed and looked at me with sympathy. "You were bleeding a lot. I guess it's good we pulled up seconds after it happened."

"Oh." I sighed. "It doesn't hurt all that much." I mumbled truthfully. Then another thought struck me. "Did any of my back tattoos get fucked up? Like the skyline on my shoulder blades?" I asked with wide eyes and his grew even wider.

"You just flew through a bay window out of a house, woke up and in a hospital, and you're worried about your tattoos?!" He raised a brown eyebrow.

"Yeah! Did you forget that the album cover is a back shot of my Skyline tattoo, that we have yet to even take!" I answered and rolled his eyes.

"You're the only one I know, that's more worried about her tattoos, when they wake up in a hospital after being out for a good five hours." He laughed and fixed his brown layers so that they weren't in his eyes.

"Five hours?!" I sat up all the way and looked around for my shit.

"Oh no, no, no, no." Mattie raised his arms up and shook his head. "There's no way in hell I'm letting sneak out of here before the doctors clear you."

"Oh really?" I crossed my arms in defiance.

"Really. What is you bandages come un-done?" He looked at me worriedly.

"They won't." I shrugged and took his bottle of mountain dew.

"Whatever. You still ain't leaving." He sighed and leaned back in his chair next to my bed. "The minute you get up, I'm just gonna put you back in that bed."

"What kinda friend are you?" I leaned back and stuck my tounge out at him.

"One that obviously cares." He raised an eyebrow at looked at me.

"I know." I sighed and leaned back. "Believe me, I know."
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, that's long for me. Thank you becca65 yvonneb for commenting on the last chapter. Oh, and I wanted to see if you could guess who Mattie's character is based off of. I'll give you guys a hint. The have the same first name, and the picture in the character's section is him.