Status: Complete <3

Here's to the Friends That Were Alibis

From The Depths Of My Dreams

Lex's P.O.V.

I walked over to my seat with Mattie, I was sitting next to a window with him on the other side of me. Thank God we were sitting a row ahead of Jesse and Dyl, from what I understand, they were having a poke fight. Jesus, you'd think they were five.

"Stop it bitch!" I heard Dyl whine.

"You started it fuckface!" Jesse retorted.

I turned around in my seat and looked at them.

"Yo, shut the fuck up!" I snapped.

"Yeah, I'm tryna sleep retards!" I heard Mattie sigh.

"Stay over there blondie." Dyl said jokingly attempting to slap my hands.

"Ya know what?" I glared at him.

"What?" He smirked. I yanked Mattie's pillow out from under his head, leaned over, and starter to beat him with it. "Le-ex st-top it!" He squirmed around in his seat trying to avoid more blows to the face.

"Nope." I laughed and kept hitting looks earing hysterical laughter from Jesse and Mattie, but strange looks from the other passengers. Everyone stopped laughing and I was confused, well until I looked up to see a flight attendant looking at me annoyed with her hands on her hips.

"Miss, I'm going to have to ask you to turn our and sit in your seat properly." She said looking down at her perfectly manicured nails.

"Uh..." I said tossing the pillow at Dyl. "My bad." I turned around and sat down. She rolled her blue eyes and flipped her red hair over her shoulder. I glared at the bitch as she walked away.
"My pillow." Mattie whined sticking his bottom lip out.

"Awwww." I cooed. "I reached behind the seat and yanked the pillow out of Dyl's hands and handing it to Mattie who in return pecked my cheek.

"Heeeeeeeey." Dyl whined obnoxiously. "I wanted that!"

"Too bad." I laughed "stop bitchin'."

I heard Jesse chuckle and I leaned my seat back and dozed off. It felt like five minutes and someone was already push my shoulder to wake me up. What the fuck.

"Ahhhhhhhh." I mumbled/groaned.

"Lex, wake up, we're here!" I looked up at Mattie who was grinning like a fool. I sat up and looked out of the window. It was night time. Was I out that long?

"You were knocked out the whole time. I couldn't wake you up, you just looked so adorable." Mattie smiled and I smiled back.

"Thanks, I was exhausted." I put my head on his shoulder until I felt someone kick the back of my seat.

"Whaaaaaat?!" I snapped looking back to see Dyl and Jesse grinning, but I knew it was Dyl that was kicking my chair because he was waving at me like he was five.
"Hi." I simply stated and turned around. I honestly wasn't in the mood, for one reason and one reason only. Homesickness. I never really enjoyed leaving Philly and to be honest, it made kind of sad. The only person who understood my pain was Mattie. He's moved from state to state with his dad and brothers his whole childhood. The 'fasten your seat belts sign' light up and we sighed and did so. I guess we were landing.
"Please fasten your seat belts, we are now landing in L.A. we hope you enjoyed your flight." We heard what sounded like the flight attendant from earlier chirp through the system.

Twenty minutes later everyone was standing up and grabbing their bags, and attempting to get off of the plane. Two words. Bad idea. Everyone trying to go the same place at once? I think I'll sit this one out.

"C'mon yo!" Jesse said grabbing our bags from the over-head compartments.

"Fuck that, I'm waitin' until these motherfuckers get off." I said motioning toward the crowd of idiots trying to push their way through the crowd, unsuccessfully.

"She's right dude. It's not happening." Dyl sighed and sat across from me.

The aisle eventually cleared and we grabbed our shit and made our way off of the plane. We finally found that thing where you get your big luggage, you know the thing that eats your shit if you don't grab it fast enough?

We got our stuff and I started to walk away until I realized I was alone. I looked back and what I saw was well... well I can't really explain it. Mattie was rolling on the floor laughing and Dyl and Jesse were attempting to do karate while standing on the machine I just described. I guess when they saw the look on my face (similar to the -___- face)

They jumped off, grabbed their shit and walked over to me. "C'mon assholes, let's get outta here." I said being able to her the irritation in my own voice.

"Call that lady and see who we're meeting." Dyl chimed in.

"Yeah, unless you feel like chilling at an airport all day." Jesse chuckled. I pulled out my phone and searched through my recent calls until I found her.

It rang like three times before she answered.

"Ms. Carson, are you at the airport?"

"Yeah, we just got our stuff, we're actually at the exit now." I said as I opened one of the big glass doors and stepped out.

"They should be there. They'll probably have a sign, but somethign tells me you'll recognize then anyway." I heard the smile in her voice and I could tell she was hiding something from me. I looked up and almost dropped the phone in shock.
Holy.
Fucking.
Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the update. (:
13 readers and 4 subs in only four chapters!
I'm really happy. :D
Thank you 'becca65' for commenting again! You're great.
I'd still like some feedback from the rest of you guys though. <3
Who do you think was waiting for them? As if it wasn't obvious ahaha.
I'll probably update again tonight, just letting you guys know, this story's probably going to be pretty long, I don't even know how I'm gonna end it yet. (: