Status: Complete <3

Here's to the Friends That Were Alibis

You Will Pay The Price

Ryan's P.O.V.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!" I grimaced and pulled the phone away from my ear. This is exactly why I waited to tell her. I knew she loved Ronnie, she made that pretty clear on the front lawn about 12 hours ago. But, I also knew that Mattie is a very close friend of hers. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"They're both in jail, and we haven't even been paid for warped tour yet, so there's no money to bail them out." I heard her groan on the other side of the phone. "But I don't think either of them are pressing charges."

"You know what?" She said in a monotonous voice.

"Um, I'm kinda afraid to assume I do." My eyes went wide.

"I'm not coming back." She growled, followed by my phone beeping, letting me know the call was ended.

"Damn it!" I banged my head against the wall. And ignored Dylan's questioning stare.

"She's not coming back." He more or less stated.

"Nope." I sighed and threw myself into the couch.

"I knew this was gonna happen." Jesse grumbled. "As soon as we had to break those assholes up, I knew this time, they pushed her too far."

"I honestly don't blame her." Jacky shook his head and crossed his arms from the recliner. "They're bloody fools. She's put up with a lot already."

"This is bullshit." I sighed into the cushions of the couch.

Lex's P.O.V.

"I'm not coming back." I snapped, trying to push back the sob in my voice as I pulled the phone away from my ear and tapped the 'end call' option.

I ran my fingers threw my dirty blonde hair and felt the warm tears I had built up, fall down my cheeks, that were tanned from warped tour. I should go back. I should face my problems. I should see Ronnie. I should see Mattie.

But I'm not going to. I'm not going back to LA. I know they'll want me to choose sides. So, I'm going to do what I do best.

Run.

I'm not going back for tour. Most of the video has been shot, including the colab on the ransom Ronnie and I did. The album is just about finished, and I already did the photo shoots for the cover. I'm backing out of tour, I'm sure Brett can find someone else to open for Falling In Reverse.

I cried and cried and cried, I sat there in silence for hours, and I had lost track of time, until my phone rang once more. I looked at the caller I.D.

It read 'LOS ANGELES COUNTY POLICE DIVISION' I frowned and cleared my throat, and honestly considered answering.

No.

I shook my head at no one, and ignored the phones call, causing me a loud sob to break from my throat. I wiped the eyeliner from my cheeks as my heart broke even more, if possible.

"I love him so much..." I mumbled pathetically through my tears.

You caught my eye when I walked by...
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my God, I can't believe it's over! But I can honestly say the sequel will be better. I want to thank all of my commenters, and especially becca65 for commenting on EVERY single chapter. The first chapter of the sequel will probably posted tomorrow. I would make banners, but I can't add them on my phone, but I'll probably try to do it at school sometime.