Status: Complete <3

Here's to the Friends That Were Alibis

So Far I Fell

Mattie's P.O.V.

We got off the plane and I noticed Lex was acting kind of weird. I'd be lying if I said I didn't why. Ever since we got into the airport back in Philly she's been distant. No one else really noticed but me. I wish I could make her feel better, but I know once she meets Ronnie, all that will be gone, or it should anyway, she's had the hugest fan girl crush on him since he was in ETF, I think we're all excited about meeting him and the band, I mean not just the fact that we all like his music (not as much as Lex) but I mean we're going to be touring and partying with ROCKSTARS. It's going to be awesome.

"C'mon assholes" I heard Lex say as she started walking towards the exit/entrance of this massive airport. Dylan and Jesse jumped off of the conveyer belt they were on, grabbed their bags and started to follow Lex. I heard them talking about chilling in the airport or something and she pulled out her phone, I guess to call the girl from Epitaph. We finally got to the doors and Lex pushed the door open and stopped dead in her tracks. I guess Jesse noticed because he stopped. Dylan wasn't as lucky and walked into him, sending him to the floor and his bags on top of him. I started laughing so hard I had to hold my sides.

I looked up and felt three emotions at once. Shock, excitement, and... more shock.

Lex's P.O.V.

Holy.
fucking.
Shit.
Falling.
In.
Reverse.

I couldn't believe it. Ronnie Radke was standing ten feet away from me with the rest of his bandmates. I guess they somehow knew it was us because Derek waved, Jacky smiled, Mika pointed to us and smiled, and Ronnie grinned holding the card board sign in his hands with our bands name scribbled across is in black marker. When I saw him grin, I felt my bad mood disappear and my heart melted. Remember when I said I wasn't an obsessed fangirl? I lied. Well I didn't think I was lying until now...

"Someone's nervous." Mattie cooed knowingly in my ear.

"Uh... I umm..." I stuttered still not moving.

"C'mon babyguuuuurl, you can do this." He used the pet name he's been using on me since he moved here, his faded southern accent almost not even there. He pushed me gently in between my shoulder blades and got me to start walking.

"Thanks Mattie" I mumbled smiling, not just at him but that the nervousness fading away.

Pretty soon we were right in front of the whole band. One of the people standing off to the side of us took our bags within seconds and put them on the huge tour bus.

"Hi!" They all said almost unison.

"I'm Jesse," he stepped toward and held his hand out to Jacky first since he the furthest to the right. "I play lead guitar and I scream." Jacky smiled even bigger at his position in the band and nodded. " 'sup dude." He said in his adorable English accent.

"This is Matthew, but we call him Mattie, he plays bass." He motioned at Mattie who just removed his arm from my back. "Hey guys." He smiled and waved.

"This is Dylan, we call him Dyl. He's our douche of a drummer." We all laughed and Dyl grinned and waved from next to jesse.

"And last, but not least-"

"Lex, I'm the lead Singer and back-up guitarist when I feel like it." I smiled and Jesse pouted since I cut him off.

"Always a pleasure to meet a beautiful girl." Jacky said taking my hand and kissing the back of it. Every guy there laughed and rolled their eyes.

"She ain't that easy to win over dude, I've been trying for years." Mattie laughed.

Mika came over and hugged me and as he was pulling away he touched the bottom of my hair. "I'm here whenever you need a trim." He winked and I laughed.

"Thank you." I nodded.

I attempted to shake Ryan and Derek's hands at the same time, but they had other plans. The pulled me into a hug and all three of us laughed.

Last, but most certaintly not least came Ronnie.

He was shuffling his right foot against the concrete. I walked over and he looked up and smiled. It made me smile that he was nervous too.

"I know you already know, but I'm Ronnie." He had and adorable crooked smile on his face as he held his hand out to me.

"Aren't we a little cocky now, Mr. Radke?" I chuckled. "I'm Lex. I smiled and laughed and held my hand out and shook his. Compared to mine it was huge. He laughed and I couldn't help but smile even bigger, his laugh was adorable.

"Excited about tour?" He asked me as we pulled our hands away.

"Ecstatic dude, kinda nervous though." I said as we walked over to the bus completely forgetting about the rest of our bands.

"I am too, I'm stoked, but then again I haven't performed live in three years." He said and nervously looked down pulling at the ends of his hair a little bit. "And, I've never toured with a girl before, so I guess everything's gonna be different." He smiled again.

"I've never left Philly for longer than two weeks, so I guess you're right about it being different, plus the whole performing live for the first time thing too." I giggled.

He was about to say something else when Mika decided to be obnoxious. "Awwwww, are the singers having a moment?" He cooed loudly enough for us to hear. Ronnie looked down nervously and laughed and I felt my cheeks heat up for the first time since I was twelve. Our bandmates laughed and I flipped them off, making them laugh harder as they leaned up against the side of the bus.

"Hey, um... wanna see the bus? Our tour manager won't be back for a little while and they're being... well you know, them." Ronnie said motioning towards the door and pointing at our bands.

"Sure. That'd be cool." I said as he opened the door for me. I walked up a couple steps into the bus with him following suit. We entered the bus an came into what I guess was the living room. There was two black leather couches, red plush carpet, and a fairly sizes TV, and an Xbox 360 hooked up to it and two controllers on top of it and a stack of games next to it. "Nice." I grinned moitioning toward it.

"Yup, it's pretty much all we do on the road." He smiled and stuffed his hands into the pocktes of his black skinnies.

I smiled and nodded. "It's all we do during the week back in Philly."

We walked over to the kitchen and sat in a fairly large booth.

"What's it like there?" He said, and he actually looked interested.

I smiled. "Well-"

"WE'RE BAAACK!" Ryan yelled cutting me off and imitating Ronnie's first line in Tragic Magic after kicking the door open. Both bands came onto the bus and flopped down in the couch turning on the TV and 360 immediately fighting over the controllers and what game they were gonna play. Ronnie chuckled and shook his head.

Ryan jumped to his feet and threw a fist into the air.

"Um... what's up with the hilter impression?" I asked cocking my head to the side. Everyone laughed except for Ryan, who stood there with a serious look on his face.

"Food." He stated.

"Indeed." I nodded understanding what he getting at.

"Where we gonna go?" Dyl asked looking up from his spot between Derek and Mattie.

"Taco bell?" Derek and I said inusion.

He immediately ran over and I jumped up and we high-fived.

"She gets me dude!" He yelled to no one inpeticular.

I chuckled and sat back down across from Ronnie. He smiled.

"This is gonna be a looking tour." We both laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, that was pretty long.
19 readers, 8 subs and 4 comments, I'm ecstatic!
Speaking of comments, I know I've said this every author's note, but I really do appreciate them.
Thanks to 'becca65' and 'Alexandias nitemare' for your comments! Yous are great.
I don't think I'm going to school tomorrow, cause I really don't feel like it ahaha, but I definitely will update again. Oh and the offer for whoever wants to make a banner gets a character still stands. Like I said before, I'm writing as I go along. (: