Status: Complete <3

Here's to the Friends That Were Alibis

I Fell So Hard, That I'm Killing Myself

Lex's P.O.V.

"Awwwww." I cooed at Ronnie after I killed in halo. "Is wonnie saaad?"

"No." He said glaring at the TV, probably wishing it would burst into flames.

I grabbed a pillow from behind me and started to hit him with it. He grabbed one too and before I knew it, we were rolling around on the floor beating each other and laughing hysterically.

"WHOA, WHOA, WHOA." Mika yelled throwing his hands in front of him.

Everyone piled into the bus after him and stared us with wide eyes. I was really confused until I looked down... Ronnie was kneeling in between my legs hunched over because I had my arm around his neck and we each had one arm in the air with pillows in our hands. This probably looks really different from what it was.

"You guys want some alone time or....?" Jesse started to laugh.

We jumped up and our cheeks must've been same shade as the carpet because everyone started laughing, a few of our bandmantes were even holding their sides. I. Sat down on the couch and put my head down. Ronnie sat right across from me and did basically the same thing. I looked up and and he smiled at me. Before I even got a chance to smile back I had a bag of food thrown into my lap. I looked up and seen Mattie grinning at me.

"I didn't forget about you guys." He said motioning at me and Ronnie from his spot in the booth.

"Food!" Ronnie said diving onto the couch next to me, snatching the bag out of my hands and ripping it in process, sending all the food onto the floor.

"NOOOOOOOO!!" Ronnie fell to his knees off of the couch and threw his arms into the air dramatically.

"Umm, not that this isn't hilarious or anything, but didn't you noticed their wrapped in wax paper?" I chuckled picking my soft shell tacos and burritos and heading over to the kitchen to grab my mountain dew.

"Oh." He looked down and his arms dropped to his sides. "I forgot." He shrugged.

I laughed again and sat down on the couch next to him. Dyl, Derek, Mika, Ryan, and Mattie came in and sat on the couches with us. Jesse and Jacky were sitting in the booth in the kitchen talking about guitars... it was weird, because now that I think about, the kind of look alike too...

I opened my burrito and took a huge bite.

"Damn girl, I'd think you came from Ethiopia of someshit!" Mika chuckled from the couch across from us.

"Shuf uf." I said trying to chew and talk at the same time. I swallowed the food and downed some of my mountain dew. "You're one to talk, you've already eaten two soft shell tacos." I pointed out, motioning my hand toward the wrappers in his lap.

"The scary part is, she eats like that all the time dude." Jesse shook his head.

"Shuddup bitch!" I balled up a few wrappers together and chucked them at him. "Stay over there." I said as the last one bounced off his head.

"Stop!" He yelled throwing a few of his at me.

"NEVEEEEEER!" I stood up, grabbing Ronnie's burrito and throwing it at Jesse, effectively getting meat and cheese all over Pink Floyd T-shirt.

"Nooooo! My food." Ronnie whined.

"Stop bitchin'." I said turning to him. "You have another one."

"I wanted that one!" He said standing up and poking my shoulder.

"Too damn bad!" I said pushing him. He landed on the couch and shot right back up.

"Help me!" I shrieked jumping behind Mattie on couch wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Get her!" Jesse yelled jumping up from the booth and Ronnie following suit.

"I won't let them get you, princess!" Mattie jumped up, I jumped on his back, hundred flung the bus door open an we were off. He ran through the taco bell parking lot faster than Ronnie and Jesse. This suprised me since he had a roughly a 115 pounds of well... me on his back.

"You'll never catch us alive coppers!" Mattie exclaimed running into the taco bell

"Why are "cops" chasing a "princess"?" I asked using my index and middle fingers to put emphasis on my question. We stood there in the little part between the entrance door to the actual building and the entrance door to the restaurant. He shrugged and we walked into the restaurant for what, I don't know. As soon as we got into the second door Ronnie and Jesse came running through at full speed. Well I guess you could guess what happened next. Jesse takeled Mattie into the drink machine and Ronnie ran straight into me, sending us sliding across the the floor, knocking people over and sending food flying everywhere.

"FUUUUUCK." I shrieked feeling something ice cold cover the part of my chest that Ronnie's arm wasn't.

"OH MY GOD HOT!" Ronnie yelled gaping at his shirt as soon as we both jumped up.

"Ummmm... what...?" I said laughing a little bit trying to brush some of soda off of my shirt, which wasn't working.

"C'mere." Ronnie said tugging me toward the condiments and napkins. He pulled out like 10 napkins and threw half of them onto the counter.

"Do you mind?" He asked sounding a little bit nervous motioning toward my shirt.

"Umm..." I shrugged. He started to pat the napkins on my chest, soon he started rubbing them. Apparently to him, the Metallica logo was really interesting because he wouldn't take his eyes off of my chest. I guess sooner or later he noticed what he was doing and looked up at me, his face turning beat red.

"Hey you! You two! Over there!." A pudgy looking man in his mid forties came out and started shouting. I guess since he had a tie and a blue shirt instead of a black and blue shirt like the rest of the employees he was the... oh shit, this fat fuck was the manger.

I looked behind me, Mattie and Jesse were gone. Ronnie and I glanced at each other for a second before taking off in a sprint.

"Come princess! I'll lead you to safety!" He mocked Mattie from earlier, then grabbing me and picking me up bridal style. We got close to the bus and saw Mattie and Jesse leaning against it laughing. Right before Ronnie stopped running they snapped a picture of us.

He put me down and I ran over and grabbed his phone.
usually pictures like that would turn out like shit, but this one looked perfect.
We both had huge smiles on our faces from laughing and our hair was somehow perfect even though we were running.

"How's is look?" Ronnie said from beside me, slightly hunched over with his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath.

"Perfect." I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the update, I haven't checked the comments since earlier but I will tomorrow before I update again. Thanks guys! (: