Status: Just getting started! Enjoy!

Mr. Bieber

O N E

Samantha's POV

I woke up to my alarm blaring "For The Love Of A Daughter" by Demi Lovato. I groaned and shut it off. I slumped to my closet and grabbed a brown suede jacket, light blue ripped shorts, white blouse, and some brown boots. I grabbed the clothes and walked to my bathroom and got dressed. I didn't need to take a shower consideing I did before I went to bed. After getting dressed I heated up my curling iron. A couple minutes later, I heard it beep which meant it was fully heated and started culring my hair. After curling my hair, I did my make up. After doing that, I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I got out of the bathroom and unplugged my iPhone and but it in my back pocket. I grabbed my sun glasses, put them on, and then walked to my full length mirror to see what I looked liked.

I grabbed my purse then walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I saw that my mom wasn't home. Figures. I thought. I grabbed a pop tart and noticed that I was supposed to leave 6 minutes ago.

"SHIT!" I yelled. I ran to the front door, grabbed my keys, and ran out the door after locking it. I ran to my car, started it, then drove to school.

-----------

At Samantha's locker before 5th period

"Hey, Have you seen Mr. Bieber yet?"I heard Carissa ask me. Mr. Bieber. That sounds so familiar. After getting my English notebook, I locked my locker and turned towards her and we started walking down the hall.

"Nope," I said while popping the 'p'. "What class do you have now?"

"History with Mr. Jameson,"

"Oh yeah! Sorry, forgot," I said and shook my head. We started laghing, but then I noticed that I was in front of the English classroom.

"Bye, I'll see you after this period!" I said and giggled. I walked inside the classroom and to the back of the classroom where my seat was. I walked over to Dorian who sat next to me and tapped his shoulder.

"Oh, Hey Sam!" He said and hugged me. I hugged him back, and then sat down.

"We have a new teacher. I guess Mr. Bonham moved to the states," Dorian said and I nodded.

I was about to talk when I heard the door slam shut. "Goodmorning class, I'm Mr. Bieber. I am, obviously, your new teacher. Any questions?"

I looked up and looked at the teacher. Well, the back of him. He was turned around because he was writing on the board. I tried to figure out why that voice sounded do familiar, but couldn't put my finger on it. Suddenly, he turned around and I got to see his face. I gasped and he looked at me. It took him a few seconds until he looked shocked.

Mr. Bieber is Justin?!
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you all like it! Only the first chapter though, lol.
In case anyone wants to know, Samantha is portrayed as Miley Cyrus! (:
Hair and make up: http://www.polyvore.com/miley_cyrus_tumblr/thing?id=44462332
outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/dress_like_miley_cyrus/set?id=36213894

Tell me what you think, please!