Until I Met You

What Had I Done?

~aubree~
This all seemed so unreal, I had had so much fun at my photo shoot with Matt yesterday, my interview had gone as smoothly as possible, and we set up my Wikipedia page in less than ten minutes! And now Raina was going to have an open match against Eve that I just knew she was going to win. Matt and I sat hand in hand in the green room watching one of the monitors. Raina ran out with a huge grin on her face, but when Eve was announced with Mike Matt and I jumped up.
“Let’s go! We’ve got to help her!” I said as we ran off towards the ramp. Where was Phil? He was the one who was suspicious about all of this in the first place, so why wasn’t he helping Raina? Besides, Superstars isn’t even televised, so why were they even pulling a stunt like this? Right before we got to the ramp I felt someone grab me from behind and my legs kept going, causing me to slip. Whoever had grabbed me by the back of my shirt and pulled me back up. I gasped when I saw Nick smiling at me. I looked over to Matt, but Jake had his arms pinned behind his back. And when I looked around even more I saw Phil, unconscious, lying on the floor. I gasped, why did they keep doing this?!
“Mousey, did you miss me?” Nick said with a sick, twisted smile, still holding me up by my shirt.
“Let me go Nick!” I demanded, but he just laughed.
“Or what?” I answered by kicking his balls straight into his throat, he let go and collapsed on the ground. I just stood there, staring at him in shock for a second before I snapped back to reality and saw Jake holding Matt like a human shield, a look of shock on both their faces. Matt looked at me.
“Aubree, go get help!”
“But-”
“GO!” I ran off, trying to find someone who I knew would help us. I finally saw the enormous Glenn and ran up to him.
“G-Glenn, you have to help Raina!”
“Aubree? What’s wrong?’
“Eve and Mike, they’re going to hurt her!” Glenn didn’t need to hear anymore and he ran off to the ring, leaving me and my short legs in the dust. As he ran off to help Raina I ran back to Matt, who was in a battle with Jake and Nick. They both had their backs to me, so I leapt on Jakes back and refused to let go. Jake kept trying to get me off as Matt easily kicked Nicks butt and sent him running for the hills. This was about the time that Phil started to wake up and Jake figured out that he could get me off him by slamming me into the wall. I let go and fell to the floor, unable to breathe. Matt saw that I was hurt and ripped Jake apart until he ran off to go find Nick. Matt was about to run after him, but Phil grabbed his arm. He ran out to go help Glenn and Raina while Matt ran over to me.
“Aubree! Are you alright?!” He asked, pulling me into his arms. I nodded and coughed, trying to get my breath back. Matt tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and I saw pure determination in his eyes. “I’m going to kill him.” He growled.
“Matt, please.” I touched his face and he grabbed my hand, looking at me.
“They’re never allowed to touch you, ever.” I heard cheering from in the ring and I assumed the match was over. Matt helped me to my feet and we walked over to a monitor. Raina had a huge smile on her face and was standing with Glenn and Phil while Eve and Mike slithered away. I took in a quick breath as Eve and Mike saw us. I gripped Matt’s hand as he just stared down Mike. Eve glared at me and I tried my best not to look terrified.
“This isn’t over.” Mike hissed, and they were gone. I let out a sigh of relief, and when Raina walked in I ran over and gave her a huge hug.
“I knew you could do it!” I cheered.
“Drinks are on me tonight!” Matt said. He looked at Glenn and smiled. “That means you too Mr. I’m the only one who can drag you to Hell Ryder.” We all chuckled at Matt’s terrible impersonation and Glenn smiled.
“I’d love to, but I have plans with Maurisa. She’s the only one who can scare the Devil’s favorite Demon.” We all chuckled and thanked Glenn for helping Raina. We headed to a small local bar, and while Phil and I opted for water, Raina and Matt insisted that we were missing out. And when Matt and Raina hit the dance floor, Phil and I just chatted.
“So, you don’t drink either? That’s nice. I always wanted a sober buddy.”
“Yeah, your mom getting killed by a drunk driver is kind of a turnoff to alcohol.”
“I can imagine. So were you in the car too?”
“Yeah, she swerved so the guy wouldn’t hit me. I still almost didn’t make it though; I was in a coma for three days.”
“Jesus Christ.” Phil said. I sighed.
“Yeah, but, if that had never happened I would have never met Raina, or Matt, or you. None of this would have ever happened. So I can’t really complain.
“So you had to wait sixteen years to have a family again?” He asked. I just looked at Raina, smiling goofily with Matt, who were both waving at us to come join them.
“It was worth the wait.” I said. Phil smiled and we both watched Raina and Matt continue to look like idiots for the rest of the night. And when they didn’t even know where they were anymore Phil put Raina in his rental and I dragged Matt into his and we headed back to the hotel.
“Aubreeeeeee.” Matt slurred. “Why didn’t you dance with me?”
“You were having a pretty good time by yourself.” I teased.
“But I wanted to show off to everyone that you’re my girl.” He said. Aww, even when he was totally hammered he was still adorable.
“Well, you can show them all on Monday. John said he already has a storyline picked out and he’s going to tell me when I go to my contract signing.”
“Hmmmm, do I get to kiss you?” He said, placing his hand on my knee and starting to move it upwards.
“M-Matt, stop.” I said, grabbing his hand and putting it back on his lap.
“What’s wrong?”
“You’re drunk.”
“And that’s a problem because..?”
“Just, not now Matt.” We were quiet the rest of the way to the hotel. I helped him out of the car and walked him up to his room. “Goodnight Matt.” I said as he stood there about to go inside.
“Aubree.” He said with his back to me.
“Yes?”
“I meant it you know.”
“Meant what?”
“When I said I loved you, I meant it.” He turned back and smiled at me.
“So did I. Now go to bed.”
“Okay mom.” He teased, rolling his eyes.
“Goodnight Matt.”
“Goodnight.”
I walked back to my room and let out a deep breath. I had been at such a weird angle when Jake slammed me into the wall that I could have sworn I heard my shoulder blades pop. I let out a long sigh and headed into the bathroom, taking a quick shower, changing into my pajamas, and collapsing.
The days dragged by until Monday, we were in Boise for Raw tonight and I was stoked about signing my contract. They were going to film it and then John said there would be a ‘big surprise’. It felt weird having to do my own stage makeup, and a wardrobe was picked out for me when I got there. I liked everything though, so that was nice. I kissed Matt for good luck before going off. I walked into John's office and knocked, a camera man right behind me.
“John?”
“Ah, Mouse, come in, please.” Creative decided that ‘Mouse’ would be my stage name, like how Matt’s was Zack Ryder and Phil’s was C.M. Punk. “I have your contract right here for you to be an advisor for Zack and Raina." I walked over and looked at the papers, there was a good ten pages and I was a little worried about signing before reading the fine print, but the camera man waved at me to go and I signed the papers. “Everything signed?” John asked.
“Yep, we’re good.”
“Excellent.” He said. I immediately felt sick, I did not trust that smile one bit. And I trusted it even less when I felt someone grab me and was turned around to see Jake smiling at me. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.
“What’s going on?!” I screamed. John walked over so he was looking at me, he was holding my contract.
“You see Mouse; you should really read the fine print. Because, according to your contract, you now are an advisor and the property of The Miz, Dolph, Jack, and Eve.” I felt my heart drop.
“WHAT?! You tricked me!” I shrieked. This was not part of the plan. “PUT ME DOWN!” I hollered, beating on Jake’s back as the camera man just filmed me. “Put me down right now!”
“I wouldn’t protest too much. You see, it also says in your contract that if you don’t do what Eve, Dolph, Miz and Jack here say, Zack will be stripped of his title, Raina will never be able to be in the running for the Divas championship, because if you violate your contract in any way, theirs will be terminated.”
“You can’t do this!” I screamed at him.
“Actually,” He said, waving my contract in my face. “Yes I can.” I knew deep down he could too. The people would love this, having to sacrifice myself for the people I loved? I was sure that fans would eat it up. As Jake carried me out of John’s office kicking and screaming, the camera man just followed me. I felt really self conscious because I knew that this was on the titantron right now, and being broadcasted to the whole world. As Jake carried me to God knows where we passed Phil. He put his hand up to Jake and stopped him, looking him dead in the face.
“What’s all this?” He asked. He had to stay in character, but I could tell from his voice he was pissed.
“None of your business.” Jake snapped. He kept walking, but Phil stopped him.
“Now come on Lassie, who sent you to play fetch with the poor little Mouse?”
“Stay out of this.” Jake growled, spinning back to Phil.
“Now see, here’s the deal. I happen to know that Zack is crazy about little Mousey, so unless you’re taking her over there as a surprise for him, I’m afraid I’m going to have to get involved.”
“Don’t make Nick and Miz come out here and beat you again. Miz’ll rip that title out of your cold dead hands if he has to.”
“That’s because he’s a coward. He can’t even kidnap Mouse by himself, he has to send his blonde gorilla to do it.”
“Watch it Punk.” I saw Mike and Nick slither up behind Jake. Mike continued. “I hardly think you could win a three on one fight.”
“Put the girl down and we’ll find out.”
“Now guys, guys, please.” I saw John slither down and stand between Phil and Mike, who looked like they were ready to rip each other’s throats out. “If we’re going to do this, we need to at least even the odds a little. Punk, you and Zack will face Miz, Dolph, and Jack tonight in a two on three handicap match.”
“And if we win, they let her go.” Phil said, pointing at me.
“I’m afraid that’s not in my power, you see Mouse signed a contract and I’m afraid that she is now contractually obligated to serve and advise these gentlemen and Eve.” He said, indicating Jake, Nick, and Mike.
“What?” Phil said. He looked at me and sighed.
“What If I put my belt on the line?” We all turned to see Matt, who I guess must have heard the same thing.
“M…Zack! No! Not your belt, not for me, you worked so hard for it!” Matt looked at me with sad eyes.
“But it’s not more important to me than you. And I’d rather not be champion and have you then give you to these stupid weasels and have a stupid belt.”
“Zack…” I said. Was he serious? He had waited his whole life for that belt, and he was willing to give it all up for me? John stared at Matt for a very long time, then sighed.
“It’s up to them.”
“His belt too.” Mike said, pointing to Phil’s title around his waist. “Then yes.”
“Punk please d-”
“Done.” Phil said. I was so angry, this was all my fault.
“I think you need to add Even and I and make it three on four then.” We all turned to see Raina. “Because I’m going to make sure that they don’t lose those belts.”
“Deal, but since you don’t have a belt, we’d get you too Raina.” Mike said with a sick, twisted smile.
“Raina don’t!” I pleaded. As we waited for her answer I felt a wave of guilt drown me.

What had I done?
♠ ♠ ♠
OMFG.
What will Raina do?
Who will win?
Only SEG can tell you now!
xoxo
TMG

Aubree's Photoshoot Outfit
Aubree's Superstars Outfit
Aubree's Raw Outfit