Status: not active and won't be anymore

Will you remember me , cause I know I won't forget you

Intro

Name: Danielle Leveque

Age: 15

Danielle was born and raised in a small town of Port-Cartier, Quebec. She moved to Montreal when she was 13. Danielle has brown eyes, wavy brown/black hair. She is formally seen with black rectangle/ retro glasses. She is consider a loner/outcast and a bit outspoken. There mother left when Danielle was 2, and Amanda was 4. Danielle dislikes her sister for her wrong-ings. The date is October 10th...

STORY.

"egh, cheers to another day in hell" I whispered to myself as i walk down the block to my school. . I walked past these two girls as there fake lipgloss lips opened and closed. " I hear shes a vampire from another planet" one says. "I think shes a dyke and thats not her real hair" the other chants.

Trying not to care, I walked away. I was pretty glad they didn't try and trip me or something, Then my thought was interuppted. My head was forcefully smashed into a metal pole in front of me by one of the girls I just passed.

I crashed down onto the ground, as tears were threatening to spill I could feel a cold rush of blood come down from my nose. I tried to get up but i was pushed down again by another girl.

As i made another attempt to sit up a tall guy with short spiked black-ish hair helped me up. ".. are you alright?" he asked with a worried look.

I looked at him "I'm fine, leave" i said harshly trying to wipe the blood of my nose with the back of the hand. He looked at me awkwardly, "you're bleeding, i'm not leaving" he laughed.

My face filled with anger, "leave, i don't want to ruin your rep or something by you being seen with me" As i picked up the rest of my books I felt a strong tug on my forearm. "Trust me you won't" he whispered behind me.

I turned to see him smiling. I said nothing. "Well, I'm Pierre.. Bouvier" he said proudly. Oh uhm.. I'm Danielle Leveque" I gave him a crooked smile. "That name, Is WAY sweet" he laughed "Wanna walk with me and the rest of the guys to this hell hole they call a school?" he asked. "Uhm.. yeah.. i guess" I determined.

there was an awkward silence most of the way until Pierre started introducing the guys to me. he pointed to a tall bald guy "this guy with the shiny head is Jeff" he pointed to a guy with amazing blue eyes. "this fag is Seb, and this is Chuck" he smugly smiled

We started walking the rest of the 3 blocks, we kept a slight conversation about action figures,music, comic books and even politics and who would be a better president.

Once we stepped on school grounds I looked up in big rusty white letters "Loyol Highschool ". It was missing the "A" on the end. "What a shitty scho-"

I was interuppted by Pierre shoving me forward while walking away, "I knew it" I thought. " He just wanted to humiliate me in front of all these people"

I thought to myself as i walked through the dense fog of radiator smoke near the doors. "Danielle wait!" He words flung to me like a pencil hitting my head. "Fuck off" i slightly yelled forward, inaudiable to the ear. I could hear his fast footsteps as leaves crunched under his feet. "Danielle.."

He gingerly touch my arm stopping my footsteps "what the hell d-" I didn't get to finish my sentence as I turned around to meet the eyes of..

--------

I wonder who!

sorry it was short but the second chapters going to be longer .. I'm just introducing the characters

love to all<3
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm trying to make this as realistic as possible so , bare with me! c: