Status: In Progress

My Guys

High School

Chapter 1: High School

I was admittedly a total girly girl but my best friends were guys. Well, all but two of them. I'd grew up with my guys since I was three when Jordon and his family moved into a huge brick house on the hill above mine and I discovered that Dylan, George, Matt, Aaron, Danny, and Jorel lived up there too a few houses up from Jordon. There had been a path worn between my house and Jordon's within just a few weeks and I'd developed a tomboy side because of my guys. George and Danny were the oldest at four when we became friends and I called them my big brothers. I got crap all through school for playing with boys all the time-but it wasn't like all we played was football and war. Sometimes I even convinced my guys to play dolls. Well, I'd be the mommy, Jordon or Dylan would be the dad, and the other guys were our kids. And if the other guys were sick or something, I'd convince one of them to play Barbie’s. Aaron was always the meanest out of my guys. He always pulled my hair and pushed me down. Which caused a lot of fights between all of us but usually it ended up okay.
"Lulu wake your ass up." Dylan kicked my leg.
"Ugh," I groaned, squinting at him. "go away."
"Your dad has been calling freaking out," He pulled me up off his bed. "and I'm not going to be on the end of his rifle again."
I'd stayed the night at Dylan's house with "his sister" the night before because my dad went hunting. I really stayed in Dylan's room-I always stayed in my guys' rooms.
"Whatever," I pulled on my clothes not caring that I was changing in front of Dylan, he'd seen it all before. "you guys are coming down later, right?"
"Yea," He pulled me into a hug. "see you later."
It was Saturday which meant that the boys would be down to play video games and eat pizza. It had started in sixth grade when I got a PlayStation 2.
I drove down to my house and called my dad.
"Did you go home?" He asked.
"Yea," I answered, unlocking the door and going in. "I just overslept and Dylan finally just woke me up."
"Okay well, you and the boys better be good when they come down."
"We will be," I rolled my eyes. "we always are."
Okay, that wasn't true. As we'd gotten older, there had been a little...experimentation between me and the guys. I'd kissed all of them-even Aaron but I never went any farther with Aaron. He got on my nerves too bad. I'd lost my virginity to Dylan and I'd taken all of their virginity-except Danny. He was dating a gorgeous girl that had moved to town a year before Theresa. And weeks after George and I slept together, his girlfriend Asia moved to town. He'd told her immediately about what we'd done when he started dating her and I told her it was nothing, that George was just my friend and we'd all been stupid when we decided to sleep together.
"Hey girls," I said when Asia and Theresa got to my house for the Saturday hangout. "I think the guys will be down in a few minutes."
"We need to talk to you before they do," Asia said. "please?"
"Sure." I sat down and they sat down across from me.
"We both know that you slept with all of the guys-" Theresa began.
"Actually no, I didn't sleep with Danny," I promised. "and if it makes you feel better Asia, sleeping with George was super awkward and just," I shuddered. "a huge mistake."
"Well that wasn't what I was getting at," Theresa said. "the question was...did either George or Danny sleep with anyone else?"
"No," I shook my head. "why?"
"George wants to sleep together," Asia sighed. "and I told him I needed to think. And I just wanted to be sure that there was no way he wasn't clean."
"No, we all are," I promised. "and I promise, if George does something stupid I'll put him in his place for you."
"So Danny is clean?" Theresa asked.
"Danny is a total virgin," I told her. "like-well this won't make you feel better probably but in like...sixth grade we had this crazy idea that I'd be all the guys' first kiss and they had to compete to figure out who would be my first kiss. Jordon won but anyway. Danny has only kissed one other girl since. You. And he only kissed me because George said he was a pussy for saying he wanted left out of it."
"Who's a pussy?" Dylan and Jordon walked in and plopped onto the couch beside me, each putting an arm around my shoulders.
"You are," I leaned against Dylan. "because you are what you eat."
"What does that make me?" Jordon asked.
"I don't even want to know," I grimaced. "I know Matty stayed with you last night."
"What about me?" Matt walked in.
"I was talking about you and Jordon's gay love." I answered.
"Yea, why is my man all up on you?" Matt asked.
"Fuck off," Jordon said. "you just wish I was gay."
"Oh guys," I rolled my eyes. "just hush. And Matt did you bring me cigs?"
We were eighteen so we were all legal for that kind of thing. Okay, I wasn't really eighteen. I would be in a few months though.
"Yea," He threw the pack at me. "do I still get kissed for it?"
"Gross." I told him.
"You promised." He said.
"Fine," I let him kiss me. "you guys make me feel like such a ho."
"You are a ho," Jorel walked in. "but you're our ho."
"Screw you Jorel." I rolled my eyes.
He sat in the floor in front of me. "If you want."
"Oh hey you're already here baby," George came in and pulled Asia into his arms. "Danny was on his way Theresa."
Danny walked in and kissed Theresa.
I sighed.
"What's wrong?" Dylan asked me.
"I need a man," I shrugged. "but it will take forever to find a guy that doesn't mind all my guy friends."
I saw him and Jordon look at each other.
"You have two right beside you." Dylan said.
"Uh no," I shook my head. "I'm not dating my best friend."
Okay, I was wrong. Dylan and I ended up making out and took it to my bedroom where he stripped me of my shirt and I stripped him of his.
"Okay, I'll date you," I breathed as he sucked on my neck. "even if it is insane."
"That's what I thought," He pulled down the cup of my bra and left a hickey on my chest. "fuck."
I threaded my fingers into his hair. "We need to stop this for right now Darlin' we can't have sex with everyone in the next room."
"We have before." He pointed out.
"Not here though," I said. "I don't have condoms here and the one in your wallet has been there since eighth grade and we're not using it."
"Fine," He sighed. "you really want to stop?"
"Well no," I pushed him up. "but I don't want to get knocked up either sweetie. Come on, let's go take our sexual frustration out on the guys."
"Deal."
Once our clothes were situated, we went out and flopped onto the couch.
"Damn Dylan," Jordon said. "I didn't know you could get off that quick."
I smacked him. "Shut up Jordon. There was nothing like that going on."
"Yea, she's leaving me with blue balls," Dylan squeezed me. "because she didn't want to do anything with you fuckers here."
"Language Dylan." My dad walked in, his rifle in his hand still.
"Sorry sir." Dylan muttered.
"Laura Beth get off his lap," My dad glared at us. "didn't we have a rule?"
"Dad there is no way there is anything going on," I rolled my eyes. "I have pants on. Skirt, yea, I can see where you'd get pissed, but I'm not wearing one."
"Do as I say." He glared.
"Fine," I sat down on the couch beside Dylan. "happy?"
Dylan had quickly grabbed a magazine and was leaning forward reading it.
"No because obviously the boy has a boner from it." Dad said before walking away.
"I'll take care of it later baby." I promised in Dylan's ear.
"So are we going to go out for Chinese later?" Asia asked.
"Yea," I said. "so long as it is Red Flower and not nasty ass Happy Family."
"Language Laura Beth." My dad glared around the corner.
"What-ever." I rolled my eyes.
"If you want to go anywhere you will get rid of your smart mouth."
"Sure, sure." I leaned my head against Dylan's shoulder.
"Okay, I'll regret asking," My dad leaned against the wall. "but which one are you dating?"
"All of them-even Asia and Theresa, right girls?" I winked.
"Oh yea." Asia smiled.
"Har-har," My dad wasn't amused. "which one?"
"Dylan," I answered. "and no, that is not why I stayed last night. It was either him or mom and mom is a bitch."
"She just wants you to have more girlfriends."
"I have Asia, Theresa, Kanzas, and Kenzie. Why do I need more? And I have girlfriends other than just them. I'm just not as close to Carmen or the rest."
****
In January, since I'd had the guys attending youth with me all my life, we went to Resurrection. We were just going because Kenzie had begged us to actually go. Since I had Asia and Theresa too, I agreed. Though I really wanted to room with my boys.
"Since you two are dating," Rebecca pulled Dylan and I aside the week before at the meeting. "we only want you two together on the chaperone floor."
"I don't recall you ever doing that to anyone else." I narrowed my eyes.
"None of the others have had very visible hickies." She replied.
"Umm actually," I put my hand to my neck. "he didn't do this. Matt did."
She raised an eyebrow.
"He was being stupid," I said. "and bit me. A little harder than he meant to really. You can ask my dad. He saw it happen. We were watching Twilight," I rolled my eyes. "and he said he was sexier than Edward and then...yea. My dad knows."
"So we can trust you?" She crossed her arms.
"If we were doing anything, a church trip with all kinds of people would be the last place we would," Dylan wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "we do have morals you know."
We were all-me and the guys, Asia, Theresa, Kanzas, and Kenzie-were going to eat at Red Flower after so I was driving Kanzas and Dylan.
"She actually accused us Kanzas," I said, turning up Three Days Grace. "she said we couldn't be anywhere together except the chaperone floor."
"I'm sure that-"
"No she said it was because I have a hickey. That is fucking Matt's doing." I turned into the Red Flower parking lot and parked beside Kenzie.
"You're okay with the fact Matt-of all people-left a hickey on your girlfriend's neck?" Kanzas raised an eyebrow at Dylan.
"Matt is a retard." He shrugged.
"What about me?" Matt asked, opening Kanzas' door because despite the fact she'd been dating Gabe for a year now, he was convinced he could get her.
"You're a retard, as he just said Matty," I rolled my eyes and locked the Blazer. "because of you, Rebecca only wanted us to be together on the chaperone floor."
"That's stupid," Kenzie linked arms with me. "but what does Matt have to do with it?"
I pointed at my neck. "Where he bit me."
"Opps." Matt said.
"You'll think Opps when my foot makes its way up your ass." I glared.
"Damn girl," Jordon said. "don't do anything he'll enjoy."
"Oh right," I said. "sorry Matt. That won't actually happen."
"It was your man getting his gay on with George." Matt pointed out.
"Yea but that was hot." I kissed Dylan's cheek.
A few days before while they were having band practice at Jordon's and I was curled up on the couch watching them and trying to book them a gig as I was manager, Dylan and George had suddenly started acting like they were screwing.
"Boys," I rolled my eyes, typing away on my laptop. "work on the music. You can fuck later."
"Oh come on," Dylan said while still fake pounding into George. "you know you like it."
"Yea, but I think later would be better dear, so that I'm the only one watching." I winked.
"Gross Dylan," George scurried away. "don't get a boner doing that."
My mouth dropped open. "Oh my God Dylan, please tell me that the idea of me watching you fuck a guy isn't a turn on."
"Of course not," He rolled his eyes. "your eyes are and you shouldn't wink at me like that."
I smirked. "This could work to my advantage."
He leaned in and kissed me. "Okay, we'll practice like good boys. You find us a gig."
"Working on it dear," I patted his cheek and got the number off the Newbie's website. "hope you all don't mind a gay club because you may be playing Newbie's."
"Nice." Matt said.
The gig had fell through, but they wanted them to play, they just didn't have a spot open just yet. They were supposed to contact me in the next week or so to let me know.
"So we're all riding together to Gatlinburg, right?" Kanzas asked.
"Yea," Dylan said as we sat down in Red Flower. "mom gave us permission to take the van. And Lulu told Rebecca we were."
"I'm so glad, this means that we can take more stuff," I said. "because I really was not going without my stuff. And we can smoke on the way there. Pelvic thrust!"
"You are an addict." Jordon informed me.
"Fuck yea," I pumped my fist. "but I need a vice dealing with you guys."
"I'll share my weed." Dylan said.
"Yea, because my dad won't kill me if he smells pot," I rolled my eyes. "you are crazy."
He kissed me. "Just smoke at my house."
"I already do baby," I put my hand on his chest. "but I need my vices all the time. Not just when your parents aren't home."
"So are you guys still planning to move in together after graduation?" Kanzas asked.
"Maybe," I leaned against Dylan. "it depends on whether or not we have the money."
"Also depends on whether or not Gary holds a gun on me when we tell him." Dylan said.
I rolled my eyes. "But mostly depends on the money."
“Mostly depends on how bad her dad wants to kill me when we tell him.” Dylan said.
“He wants to kill you for dating his ‘baby girl’ Dylan,” George rolled his eyes. “moving in with her won’t be that much worse.”
****
The following week, we were in Pigeon Forge and staying in a huge cabin where they stuck me and the girls with a younger girl-Kerri. We all hated the child, she admittedly had ADD or something like that, we weren’t sure what, but a lot of her problem was because she had whatever it was, she didn’t get in trouble as she grew up for acting out. She’d went off on me and Asia for informing her that we were getting ready to practice for the Christmas Play the previous month and saying that she should go on out instead of playing with toys in the church nursery-she was twelve.
“I want a bed to myself.” Kerri declared, throwing all her stuff all over one of the beds.
“There isn’t enough beds for that,” I sighed. “and it isn’t happening.”
She glared at me. “I want the bed to myself.”
“If you’re going to be in the senior youth,” Theresa tried to be nice. “you need to be mature Kerri. None of us really want to share beds, but we have to.”
“You three can share a bed.” She pointed at the three of us.
“Whatever,” I sighed. “we can try.”
We all laid down on one of the beds and it would work-we may end up cuddling a little but it was cold so that was fine.
“Fine Kerri, you get the bed to yourself,” I said, texting Dylan and begging him to kill me. “but you can’t leave a mess. If you have one, I will throw it all over the banister.”
“I’m telling on you for saying that.”
“Go ahead.” I crossed my arms.
Asia, Theresa, Kanzas, Kenzie, and myself all put our things neatly in the closet to where we could easily get it out of our bags.
“Laura Beth,” Rebecca was at the door with a smug Kerri behind her. “did you say you were throwing Kerri’s stuff over the banister.”
“I told her if she left a mess we would,” I said. “because we all have our stuff all neat and she threw hers all over the bed.”
“You have to share the bed Kerri,” Rebecca told her. “you need to clean up.”
“But-“
“She’s getting it to herself,” I said with a sneer. “she whined and none of us want to share a bed with her anyway.
“You still need to clean up-you just lost your privileges. You’re rooming with Mellissa now.”
“But I’m old enough-“ She began.
“It doesn’t matter,” Rebecca interrupted. “we were letting you stay in a room with the girls because you asked to be treated like a teenager. You aren’t acting like one so you’re not going to be treated as one.”
After Kerri got her crap out of the room, we decided that we’d use the spare bed-because nobody needed it-as a spot to sit our clothes for the next day so we wouldn’t have to dig it out of our bags. None of us wanted to decide who got the bed to themselves. It wouldn’t be fair.
“So would you guys mind terribly if I told George and Danny I’m sleeping with their girlfriends?” I asked as me and the girls all lounged out on the bed.
“Of course not. We all already texted Dylan.”
I shot a text at Danny and George; I’m sleeping with your girlfriend bro. You jelly?
I’m sleeping with your boyfriend, you jelly? George replied.
Fuck yes. I want my boo =( tell him to meet me in the kitchen, pwease?
Why don’t you just text him?
Laziness.
I hurried down to the kitchen to get a Coke and Dylan was walking upstairs and I ran and hugged him.
“I’m so jelly. George said he is sharing a bed with you.”
“Yea, and he cuddles in his sleep,” He shuddered. “much rather it be you.”
I kissed his cheek. “Me, Asia, and Theresa plan to cuddle. Our room is freezing and it is the only way we won’t get frost bite.”
“Oh I was just going to look for you,” Rebecca said walking up to us. “do you mind having a few extras in your car Dylan?”
“It depends on who.” He said.
“Taylor, David, and Daniel.” She answered.
“Yea that’s fine.” He said.
Taylor was Kenzie’s stepbrother and David was Kanzas’ little brother. Daniel was just a random kid that went to church with us.
“I’m sorry about rooming Kerri with you,” Rebecca told me. “we knew you girls would be mature enough to handle dealing with her, and she kept begging so we gave in.”
“It’s fine,” I said. “I was starting to get annoyed though.”
“She has that effect on people,” Rebecca agreed. “but thank you for not losing your temper.”
After she went back to whatever she had been doing, I turned back to Dylan and put my head on his chest.
“Do you guys wanna come downstairs and watch a movie in that theatre room?” Dylan asked.
“Yea,” I said. “I’ll go get the girls and be right there.”
We went downstairs and someone had put in Fireproof minutes before and it hadn’t even started so we all got seats and watched it.
“I love you.” Dylan whispered in my ear.
I turned my head and looked at him, seeing the absolute sincerity in his eyes. “I love you too.”
He leaned in and kissed me softly.
“Hey quit,” Kanzas said, kicking the back of our seats. “no PDA…isn’t that what you tell me and Gabe?”
“Leave it to Kanzas to ruin the moment,” I frowned. “and fyi Kan-Kan, we just had said I love you. Thanks for ruining it.”
“Oh sorry,” She patted my head. “continue then.”
“No don’t,” Rebecca was at the door. “no PDA.”
“One small kiss isn’t PDA,” I rolled my eyes. “it wasn’t like we were making out.”
The next day, we went to the first session and the speaker talked about abstinence. Which lead to a group thing in the living room at the cabin.
“How many of you are abstinent?” Rebecca asked.
We all raised our hands, but my friends and I gave each other looks when nobody was watching.
“Laura Beth,” Rebecca called me out. “is your choice to be abstinent because you want to be or because someone else chose for you.”
“Well I don’t want to get pregnant,” I rolled my eyes. “so because I want to be?”
“What is your reason for being abstinent Dylan?” She asked.
“Because Gary has a cabinet full of guns and said that if I looked at Laura in a way he didn’t like, one of them would kill me.” He answered and everyone except the ‘adults’ laughed.
“So it has nothing to do with Laura Beth’s reasons?” She asked.
“Well yea,” He said, putting an arm around my shoulder. “we both have a lot of life ahead of us before we want or need kids. I mean, me and the guys are trying to get our band signed, Laura is trying to help with that and she wants to go to college. A baby would stand in the way of all of that.”
Asia let out a sob and I got up and hugged her. “What’s wrong?”
“Nothing,” She promised. “we’ll talk later.”
After they finally were done talking to us, me and the girls went to our room and Asia broke down.
“I’m pregnant,” She admitted. “and I’m so scared. I don’t want to keep George from living his dream.”
“Oh honey,” I hugged her. “you won’t keep him from doing that. George is the kind of guy that could do both and we’ll help out.”
“Should I wait to tell him?” She asked.
“No,” I shook my head. “I’ll get him upstairs and you can talk out on the couch.”
“Will you help me?” She asked.
I squeezed her. “Of course.”
I texted George and told him to get upstairs and we went out and waited.
“What’s wrong baby?” He took Asia’s hand that wasn’t squeezing mine to death.
“I’m pregnant.” She whispered.
“You’re what?” His eyes widened.
“Pregnant,” I said because Asia looked like she was about to pass out. “and she’s extremely scared.”
He wrapped his arms around her. “I’m here baby. I’m going to take care of you and the baby.”
“What about the band though,” She asked. “I don’t want to keep you from it-“
“You won’t,” He promised. “I’ll take a job to support you and the baby. I’ll just work it out to where it won’t mess with the band or you and our baby.”
“You’re sure?” She asked.
“Of course,” He kissed her. “I love you and I’ll love our baby.”
“So what happened to you all hanging with Aaron?” Kanzas asked when Asia and I both had to go back to our room.
I sighed. “He’s not the guy we use to know anymore. He’s never been that great to be honest, at least he never was to me, but he started doing drugs bad. Like, weed wasn’t a big deal, but then he started snorting cocaine and oxy. We tried to talk to him. He went off on us and we haven’t spoken since.”
Just then, my phone rang and Aaron’s number appeared.
“Deuce what’s up?” I asked.
“I called to say goodbye,” Aaron said. “we’re moving in the morning. I didn’t want to tell you guys”
“Where to?” I asked.
“Virginia Beach,” He answered. “dad got stationed there for right now.”
Aaron’s dad was in the army and they had moved around occasionally before settling in Richhills but a new home was always something they knew would happen.
“Well I hope you like it,” I said. “try and straighten yourself out, okay? And text me whenever you need someone.”
“I will.” He said.
I love you baby. Sweet dreams. Dylan sent me a few minutes after I got off the phone with Aaron and was going to lay down.
I love you too. Try not to let George rape you in his sleep. Night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so this is my first story on here. I don’t know if it is any good, but I hope if anyone is reading this, they enjoy. I’m not saying who the main character ends up with but I’ll give you a hint-it is either Dylan or Jordon. And the first chapter doesn’t mean anything. Laura in this story is me, but it is an alternate universe me. I don’t drink, smoke, have sex or do drugs in real life. This is purely fiction. And of course, I didn’t grow up with Hollywood Undead. It was just an idea I had of “what if I had grew up with Hollywood Undead” so yea. Also, if you don’t know the members real names, you should be able to figure it out. If not, Google their real names lol. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.