Status: Slowly Progressing

No Matter What

Lying Jerk

“Titan stop that.” I said as I pulled him off of a pretty brunette. We were standing outside of the hotel waiting for Paul and Braden to come out.

“You are such a cute dog. What breed is he?” the brunette asked me as she pet Titan.

“Thanks, he’s a german shepherd and wolf mix. His name is Titan.”

“Titan, that’s a cool name.”

I smiled, “Thanks I know, everyone says that. His nickname is Goosebump.”

“Titan the Goosebump, I like it. I’m Bella by the way.”

“Nice to meet you Bella, I’m…” I was interrupted by the roar of a motorcycle.

“Hey Bells! You ready?” I recognized him as Jacob from this morning and looked down at Titan so he wouldn’t see my face.

Bella turned to him and smiled, “Oh hey Jake, yea I’m ready let me just go get something real quick,” she turned to me, “I’ll be right back.”

As she walked away I decided it was time for me to leave, “Come on Titan, let’s go.”

“Wait,” he got off his bike and walked towards me, “Rina right?”

Crap! I lied to him about my name because I didn’t think I would actually see him again. I guess it’s confession time.

“Well actually…” I started to say before I was interrupted by Bray coming outside and putting his arm around my shoulders, “There you are Katerina. I’ve been looking everywhere for you.”

Great he didn’t let me explain why I lied to him and now Jacob is going to think I’m a lying jerk.

“Katerina? But you said…” Jacob looked at Bray as he hugged me and his face looked both mad and upset, “oh…I get it.” He turned around and started to walk back to his truck.

I got out of Bray’s hold on me and followed him, “Wait Jacob! I’m sorry I didn’t mean to….”

“Lie?” he finished for me.

“No it’s just…”

“Come on sweetheart let’s go.” Bray interrupted me again.

“Hold on Bray. Just go inside, I’ll be there in a little bit.”

He listened to me and walked back in. I felt bad for talking to him like that but he’s not helping my situation at all right now and I have to make things right with Jacob.

“You don’t have to explain anything to me. I get it, I’m a strange guy you just met and you have your boyfriend so it’s cool, no worries.” His voice was emotionless and it upset me for some reason.
Boyfriend!?! “No you got it all wrong; he’s not my bo….”

“Alright Jake, I’m ready.” Bella was the one to interrupt me this time.

Jacob’s emotionless expression turned into a smile as soon as he saw her, “Alright let’s go then.”

She got on the back of his motorcycle and wrapped her arms around his waist. I felt jealous as she did this but I had no idea why. I mean I just met this guy and for all I know, Bella is his girlfriend.

“I’ll see you around….” she waited for my name.

“Katerina, right?” Jacob answered for me and she gave him a confused look.

“Yea…Katerina.” I said as I looked down.

“Ready Bells?”

Bray came back outside and grabbed my hand, “Come on Kat.”

“Alright I guess,” I turned to Bella, “bye Bella…Jacob.”

I noticed Jacob look down at mine and Bray’s hands and he looked a bit mad again.

“Bye.” Was the last thing Bella said before Jacob took off.

Bray pulled me too him and hugged me, “Nice friends you got there sweetheart.”

I rolled my eyes at him, sighed and got out off his hold on me, “You know, I can honestly say I love you but you always kill shit for me.”

He laughed at my comment, “Then I guess I’m doing my job right.” He smiled and pulled me into a side hug.

“Ha ha very funny jerk.” I said sarcastically. He laughed and kissed my forehead.

As we were about to get to the door Paul came out and smiled, “Alright, let’s go home guys.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
Image

Yay! New Update! It would've been up earlier except I seriously couldn't get this new Mibba to work for me! lol Anyways, thanks a lot for all your messages and comments!!! It seriously means alot to both me and my sister!

Image