Status: Tell me what you think?

Repeat

Together.

Repeat.

Repeat.

Repeat.

That’s what my life was now, repetition. Every day I did the same thing; wake up, stare and wonder why it had to happen to us, let the tears fall, turn over and fall asleep. I never ate but that had to end because the pain became too much and my stomach just wouldn’t shut up.

As I forced myself up I was dizzy and my vision blurred and was black for almost three whole minutes. If that had happened to me before the accident I would have freaked out and thought I was going blind, but this is after the accident and if there wasn’t an accident in the first place my vision wouldn’t be fucked up.

I weakly made my way to my closet, grabbing his favorite outfit he loved to see on me. I slowly slipped on the now loose hanging pants, white button up shirt, tie and a navy blue sweater vest. When I was done I grabbed my car keys and locked my door.

Turning my car on a song came on the radio. No, it wasn’t our song but it was one that he liked to listen to a lot and then I remembered that he had made us matching burnt CD’s with songs we both liked. He was in his car listening to it when the accident happened….

I shook those thoughts out of my head roughly and stared blankly out of my windshield, with no thoughts running through my mind, I was just emotionless. Finally I started the car and carefully backed out. I was scared to drive now and was forever scarred.

On my way to the supermarket the light turned red. Our song turned on and I shut it off immediately, I wasn’t ready to take the next step and listen to it yet. The light turned green.

“Stop.” I heard as I pushed on the gas. I slammed on my brakes just as a Semi-Truck zoomed through a red light. I let out a shaky breath and pulled over. Once I was safe I bawled my eyes out. He told me to stop, but he died three months ago.

I started the car and changed directions, deciding to just drive nowhere for a while. After a bit I looked to my side. I stopped the car.

“I love you.” I cried and I hurriedly unbuckled my seat belt and jumped off the ledge in a matter of seconds.

He’s still mad that I took my own life but we finally got to be together, dead or alive… we were forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think?