Sequel: Living Our Dreams

Daydreamer

fifteen.

Caroline's POV

"You need to show me proof!" Kyle said, "I will not believe you until you have proof that you really are Cody Hodgson's sister! For all I know you may be a crazy fan who changed her last name!" He accused.

Since Cody was gone, my friend Kaylie was nice enough to invite me for dinner with her family and to watch the hockey game. Apparently her family was a huge group of hockey fans, especially the Canucks.

I would've watched this game alone but she insisted that a Boston Bruins game had to be watched with others so we could celebrate the win even better.

They were all surprised when Kaylie told them about my brother. Kyle, Kaylie's twin brother, didn't believe me. He even scoffed at my jersey when I first got there. He was a hardcore Kesler fan.

Anyways, we were circled around the TV, yelling profanities at the screen. Since it was in Boston the game was at four, right before dinner.

I watched attentively as the puck got turned over and Tyler actually interrupted the pass between Hansen and Cody. He gained speed and aimed in at Luongo. He drew his stick back just as he did Cody yelled something out.

Tyler got distracted, and apparently so did everyone else. Everyone looked his way, including Seguin. I couldn't help but grin as Cody took the chance to grab the puck from him and head the other way, getting the Canucks a goal with a sharp slap shot. I jumped and screamed, then sent him a quick congratulating text.

"Oh man, didja see―no hear that?" The play-by-play asked the other commentator, "I think he yelled Caroline. Strange, but it got him!"

I thought it was kind of weird but I didn't think much of it. During the intermission they chose to interview Cody about his goal. Murphy, the interviewer smiled at my brother, "That was a nice goal, Cody. How have you and your team been with getting ready for this big game?"

"Well we've been working hard, got here early just to work out and practice more." Cody went on for a bit.

"So, last question. What exactly did you say to Seguin after he stole the puck?" Murphy asked.

"It's just a little inside joke." Cody said with a grin.

"Whoa, Bruins and Canucks getting friendly with jokes." Murphy gave Cody a pat on the back, "We're back to the game after this break."
♠ ♠ ♠
I got new earrings guuuys! Super excited (:
But they're like super heavy. And I don't like super heavy.

Anyways, thanks for reading, please comment and subscribe. And I'm super happy this story got to ten stars! (: Took a little longer than I would've preferred but then again if I could choose when I would have it the second the first chapter came out. LOL. (: