Sequel: Living Our Dreams

Daydreamer

nineteen.

"Sign here.. here.. and here." The athletic director, Kyle Tarance, said as he pointed at the blank lines on the contract, "So, basically, you're with us for all volleyball events and will attend class, majoring under project managing like your old school. All educational fees will be paid through us and also, we have the right to ask for your assistance in anything athletics related, but we understand if you must miss some events for family issues and other things. The only time you're allowed to miss practice and such for just vacations is just during summer. Are you okay with that?" He finished off.

"Thank you for this opportunity. I accept it one hundred percent!" I said happily.

"You are a wonderful athlete, Caroline. We're happy to have you here with us." He said, then ushered me out of his office.

Once he was out of sight I did a little jig to congratulate myself.

"Nice moves." I glanced over my shoulder to see none other than Tyler Seguin. He wore a casual v-neck and a pair of jeans. A thin sweater was hanging from his shoulder. I was surprised he was wearing such thin clothes, especially in a cold city like Buffalo.

He raised his eyebrows, "No hello?"

"Uh, hi." I said awkwardly, quickly remembering my dance I did just a little while ago, "What're you doing here?"

"The entire team was going to fly in tomorrow night but I was allowed to come early after practice. So when I confirmed that you were in Buffalo I decided to stop by and welcome you." He shrugged.

"Oh." Was all I could say.

"So uh, there's really nothing for me to do and I can't check into my hotel room until seven." He said as he glanced at his watch. "Do you maybe wanna do something? Celebrate your scholarship?" He suggested.

I pondered over the idea. If I said no I would probably sit at home and watch sports highlights or wander around the city all by myself. There would be nothing else to do. I didn't have any friends yet and Cody was out with the team to get to know them. He wouldn't be coming home until nine.

"If were celebrating my success then can I choose the celebration?" I asked with a grin.

"Are you serious?" His eyes were so wide, the whites showing easily.
♠ ♠ ♠
ohgoodness. Chapter nineteen. This is going so fast. Things are getting really serious between us |:

LOL. Okay, I'm done acting weird. I'm putting some brakes on the updates. NOT BIG BRAKES. Just like, update every few days now. Soooorry. It's just I've been so busy lately and it's all AAAAAAH. But chapters are getting longer so hurrah (: