Sequel: Living Our Dreams

Daydreamer

two.

I opened the door to the box for family members. I never really came here since it was full of gossiping hockey wives, and Cody was the youngest so everyone else doesn't bring their siblings to their games and if they do they're never my age, but Cody insisted that I get to know them.

"Oh, hi Caroline!" Kate, Kevin Bieksa's wife said. Out of all the wives she was the most down to Earth. She could be the best friend you wanted but the mother you needed all at the same time, "How's school? You're still on that volleyball scholarship, right? Oh, your family is so athletic."

I nodded, "It's been really good. Classes aren't too demanding. How are the kids?"

"Oh they're great!" She gushed, happy with the subject our conversation landed on, "They're right here, actually." She turned around, "Cole! Reese! Come here!"

A little Kevin and a tiny Kate waddled towards us.

"Do you remember her?" Kate asked the kids.

Reese was silent while Cole yelled, "Auntie Care!"

Reese stood, still silent.

Cole ignored her and grabbed my hand, "Can we go buy howdawg? Mama too busy." He asked.

I glanced at Kate, "Do you mind?" She asked hesitantly.

"Of course not," I smiled.

She started rummaging through her purse, looking for her wallet. I touched her shoulder, getting her attention, "It's on me," I told her.

She thanked me and I made my way downstairs and into the ongoing hallway bordering the arena. Cole led me towards a stall and headed towards the front.

"Whoa there, little boy. We gotta go to the back of the line." I told him, leading him behind all the other people.

"My daddy is gonna win today. That's what he said," Cole said as the line shortened.

I grinned, "Really now?"

"Next person in line!" I headed towards the free cashier.

"Can I have two hot dogs?" I told the guy, taking out my wallet. I paid for the overpriced snack and waited for them to give them.

My phone vibrated with a message from Max, Meet me at the dressing room entrance ASAP! ― Cody.

I sighed as the guy behind the counter gave me the hot dogs. I passed one to Cole then headed towards the stairs going downwards to a door the led to the locker room.

I flashed the security guard a smile. He glanced at the pass around my neck and nodded. I quickly let myself in.

"Where are we going?" Cole asked, still clamping onto my hand.

"We're just―oomph!" I said, bumping into someone, dropping my hot dog and falling hard on my butt.

"Don't do that!" I yelled, thinking it was my brother, "Look what you did to my hot dog." I groaned.

"Um, do I know you?" I glanced up to see no Cody.

He had dark, shaggy hair and a tall, muscular build. He seemed just slightly familiar. More his build than his face, I would of remembered a face like that. Plus, in the NHL all guys had a build like that.

"Who are you?" It came out a bit harsher than I planned it to be, but he said nothing of it.

"I should be asking you that." He replied, "No fans in the locker rooms, especially little puck bunnies,"

I glanced at his shirt. A black workout shirt with a little B in the corner. Ah fuck. A Bruin.

"Look mister, you have no right to talk to me like that!" I poked his hard chest, "If you don't know me then don't concern yourself with me. You and all your teammates are just idiotic bastards that act before you think! Fighting isn't the only way to win a game." I muttered.

"It is one way." He smirked, leaning against the wall.

"Car'?" I glanced behind the tall boy to see my brother. He glared at the boy, "What the fu―"

"Cody!" I stopped him, nodding towards Cole.

"What the heck are you doing here with Tyler Seguin?" He asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
tyler spam and another spam and another spam. i love that last one cause of taylor haaall~

BUT OMG TAYLOR GOT LIKE A SKATE IN HIS FACE DURING WARM UP NOW IM ALL LIKE Image