Sequel: Living Our Dreams

Daydreamer

twenty.

I sat on the couch next to Tyler as the third Harry Potter movie buzzed on the TV. After we walked around the city and ate a late lunch I asked Tyler if he's ever seen or read the J.K Rowling movies or books and he said that he always wanted to but never had the time, so I demanded we get all the movies and watch them at his hotel room.

"Wait, so what's his name?" Tyler asked, pointing at one of the characters.

"Lupin." I clarified.

"You know I'm still confused." He murmured.

"Don't make me go over the entire thing again." I groaned.

He let out a laugh, "Okay, forget it." I felt his arm wrap around my shoulders and pulled me into him. He jokingly ruffled my hair.

"Hey! My hair is important to me! It's the nicest thing about me. All the girls always compliments on my hair." I said as I fixed my hair.

"The nicest thing?" I heard him whistle to himself. He mumbled a few other things but I couldn't quite catch them.

I gave him a pat on his stomach and got up, "It's almost dinner time, are you hungry?"

"You can cook?" He asked, a little shocked.

"Let's find out." I said with a grin. I sauntered over to the small kitchen in the suite and rummaged through his fridge. It was basically empty, only filled with bottles of water and Gatorade. I glanced back at Tyler, "Why don't we just order pizza." I laughed.

Image

Tyler's POV

"Holy shit!" She yelled happily.

Obviously Caroline couldn't hold in her alcohol and was extremely intoxicated. I, on the other hand was completely sober. With how much I usually drink I could easily hold it in. She technically wasn't allowed to drink alcohol but she insisted she could hold it in. If this was what holding it in was, then she must've had a crazy nightlife.

"Calm down, Caroline!" I said, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her onto my lap. I could almost see her conscious fly out the window. "Caroline!"

She turned to me with a serious face. "Say that again."

"Calm down?"

"No. The other one."

"Caroline?"

She suddenly perked up, "Say it again." She whispered, this time leaning in so she could hear better. The Harry Potter movie was still buzzing behind us.

"Caroline." I breathed out.

She back up a bit and looked me in the eyes. It was silent for a minute until she grabbed my wrists and pulled me closer. I glanced at her light lips. Something just came over me as I leaned in, her meeting me half way.

It was soft and gentle. She backed up and smiled up at me and giggled. Giggled. "You're really sweet, Tyler." She murmured and crashed into my chest.

"No problem," I whispered, "Caroline."

Before I knew it she was asleep in my arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun dunnnaaaaaan.

to be continuuuuuued~!