Sequel: Living Our Dreams

Daydreamer

twenty six.

"Here's your key cards and it's room 247 and 248."

Hannah thanked the lady and took the cards. We went up the elevator and found our rooms. There was a convenient door that connected the two rooms, which Giselle left open so we could stay in our rooms but still talk by just yelling.

"Well, the rest of the girls aren't coming until tomorrow morning, and I just wanna sleep after that long drive, so go do whatever!" Giselle said, waving us off and crashing into her bed, "Just keep your key card cause I'm not getting up to open the door for you."

I grabbed my phone from my duffel and grabbed a key card then turned to the girls, "So uh, see you when I come back!" I said, then let myself out.

I took the elevator down and exited the building. It was cold outside but not much different compared to Buffalo. I decided to take a left, trying to find at least the TD Garden, but then again I had no idea where I was, so even those chances were slim to none.

I thought I saw it from afar, seeing the large letters TD, and started running towards the building when I accidentally ran into a guy and fell onto my butt, "Shit! Sorry!"

"It's okay." He snickered.

Wow, the guy couldn't even say sorry? I glanced up to see, the one, the only, Brad Marchand in a classy suit. At least it would be classy if anyone else was wearing it. I winced, "Awh fuck. It's you." I muttered. "Hey look, do you know where Tyler is right now?"

"Do I know you?" He gave me a confused look.

"I'm that girl from the night in Vancouver. You told Tyler he loved you while I was on the phone with him." I said, trying to refresh his memory.

"Oh. You." He smirked, "And I tell everyone that Tyler loves me. Cause he does." He joked.

"Yeah, well, do you know where Tyler is?" I muttered, quickly getting tired of him.

"Probably at his apartment." He shrugged.

"He lives alone?"

"I asked him if he wanted to move in with me but he's trying to be all independent. But I always go over, or he comes to my place. I just think he's always lonely." He grinned.

"Well, where does he live?"

"Here, get in." Marchand said, walking to the side of the road and unlocking a random car with a button on his keys. I hesitated, which he obviously noticed, "I don't bite." He snickered.

"Ugh. I can't believe I'm doing this." I muttered and hopped into his car.

He drove down random streets until we arrived at a large apartment building. It was very modern, the walls were basically glass thanks to the many balconies and windows. Marchand parked in an empty spot in front of the building.

"Floor 7, room 721. You owe me one." He grinned, and unlocked the car, "Tell him I said I love him." He winked making me roll my eyes.

"This is probably the only time I'm gonna say this to you, but um, thanks." I murmured then got out of the car and hurried into building before the cold nipped at my skin.

There was a few people in the lobby. A few glanced at me, and even an elderly lady smiled at me. I smiled back and took the next elevator up to level seven. I followed the arrows to 721 and was about to knock on the door but quickly stopped myself.

Maybe I shouldn't do this. He might have company. Maybe he had a girl over. Then he'd just get angry, interrupting his time with someone. Or worse. Maybe his mom or something is in there. But if his mom is there then his sisters might be, which would be pretty cool cause I've been wanting to meet them. But then his mother would think I'm crazy. Just visiting him from out of no where. I haven't even talked to him for a few days.

I was about to walk away when my phone started ringing.

Incoming call - Tyler Seguin

I grinned and lightly knocked on the door.

"One second!" Tyler opened the door, his phone cradled between his ear and his shoulder.

I held up my phone, "Can't answer. Long distance charges." I grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heeeey guys. I took an evening nap (so now I'm probably not gonna be able to sleep tonight―but that's not why I'm telling you guys this) so my update was a little later than usual. But it's here! So thanks for reading! (:

Eeeeeek. I just love it when you guys comment. It makes my day.